The Student Room Group

Why do white Europeans marry Thai women?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SoulfulBoy
That's exactly the reason you need one in your mouth. :wink:

Huh? Lol what?!... I... You... I don't even... Right I'm out this thread.
Original post by Yawn11

Someone who thinks about women in terms of "cheaper" deserves a dick in his mouth. :mad: Golden rain, yes.
Original post by Yawn11

By the way, your sig totally rocks!!!:biggrin:
Reply 43
By the way, your sig totally rocks!!!:biggrin:

Ahh shucks :colondollar: why thank you.
Original post by Yawn11

-1700? Wow! I'm on my way to break that record! :biggrin:
Reply 45
-1700? Wow! I'm on my way to break that record! :biggrin:

It wasn't even the worst rep on TSR :frown: I was trying to break other member's records.

Then stupid TSR updated the site and everyone's rep got smaller.

And then people gave me pos rep to punish me.
I've watched some documentaries about this, and I think the trend is very sad, quite degrading on both ends of the spectrum.
I don't mean the interracial couples trend, I mean the specifically having to visit some sort of marrying agency couples.

On the documentary most of the Western men were middle aged, lonely and could not find women in their own country for whatever reason, and hence had to look elsewhere.
The foreign women were most often poor, ambitious, and sometimes already had children or could not speak English.

To be perfectly honest, I'm certain most of these couples could not be in love and the marriage was consummated for other motives. Make of that what you will.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Yawn11
See this why I'll just buy a thai woman.

She would've asked for permission before quoting me.

Spoiler

If you want a real relationship, you shouldn't have to buy one. Of course most of the Thai women would treat you very well, you're paying them vast amounts of money to.
Reply 48
Original post by lovely_me
Of course most of the Thai women would treat you very well, you're paying them vast amounts of money to.

That's the beauty of it, once you've bought them, there's no further payment needed. Except a flight back to the country, and food to keep em alive and stuff.
Original post by Yawn11
That's the beauty of it, once you've bought them, there's no further payment needed. Except a flight back to the country, and food to keep em alive and stuff.

You are missing the point. The pseudo relationship is based on convenience. Like any other conventional 'goldigger', she sees you as a transaction, and will eventually become a financial burden to you.

It's very sad, for both parties.
Reply 50
Original post by lovely_me
You are missing the point. The pseudo relationship is based on convenience. Like any other conventional 'goldigger', she sees you as a transaction, and will eventually become a financial burden to you.

It's very sad, for both parties.

I got you're point, I just didn't need to respond to it. People have relationships and stay together for reasons others might perceive as insufficient to maintain the relationship, e.g. kids or fear of being lonely.

With regards to thai women, the men offer them a home, security, comfort, money, while the women offer sex, kids, company and partnership.

So long as they're both happy, I don't see the big.
Does it mean that you are asexual?:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say no but at the moment I am happy with the locals.
Original post by Fuzzed_Out
I wouldn't say no but at the moment I am happy with the locals.

Ones go for fresh material and others have to keep using used materials. You belong to the latter group, hom.:rolleyes:
Reply 53
Why can't they?
Original post by Yawn11
See this why I'll just buy a thai woman.

She would've asked for permission before quoting me.

Spoiler

No offence but you are just a guy who noone wants to f*ck with that's why you need to use money to buy a girl. You are sexist. You are not only disrespecting me, you you are also disrespecting my mum and other Thai women who aren't fit with the generalisation.

Of course, you do not give a sh*t to what I would say. Because you are very strong in your own opinion, I would assume that. No matter how much it makes you seem like a guy from 100 years ago who still think men are superior than women. And women are something for sale.

Original post by Xenopus
Because they're for sale and they're cheap.

No, we are not for sale. How do you know if they are cheap? I am sure you can get someone in UK that is 'free' and you can f*ck with all day and night. :P Free stuffs are the cheapest I think.
Reply 55
They are thai'd up and forced at gunpoint.
Reply 56
sex for visa
Original post by House of Jonny
Oh no. you got me wrong I dont think anything is wrong with lady boys and what not. I was just making a joke. no not all women in thailand are lady boys. I know that.

Ok then. I have to say sorry to you for misunderstanding. :smile: I am just so full of anger and am just so offended with some comments on this thread that pretty much looks down upon people in my country - and when it says Thai women - that includes me! :P
Reply 58
Original post by street.lovin'
No offence but you are just a guy who noone wants to f*ck with that's why you need to use money to buy a girl. You are sexist. You are not only disrespecting me, you you are also disrespecting my mum and other Thai women who aren't fit with the generalisation.

Of course, you do not give a sh*t to what I would say. Because you are very strong in your own opinion, I would assume that. No matter how much it makes you seem like a guy from 100 years ago who still think men are superior than women. And women are something for sale.

Cool, so long as we understand each other. <3
Original post by Yawn11
Cool, so long as we understand each other. &lt;3

Yeah, I understand you for who you are - although I think you are a bit nasty :P

But hey, i still understand you! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending