The Student Room Group

Thread for Singles!

Right ppl, let's be intelligent about this, it's about time we do as this forum was intended and help ppl!
So, here's a thread for desperate single TSR users to Anonymously post un-revealing information about themselves, if someone finds you interesting they can say so and you can private msg them back and perhaps start talking.
I'm just so fed up of seeing all these 'I'm XX yrs old and still havent had a gf/bf' threads - ppl shouldn't feel bad about themselves, and seeing as @ least half of TSR users fall into the 'Lonely and Single through lack of self-confidence' group, it's about time we do something to help them!
I'm single but I shall not be posting as that would completely disregard the purpose of being 'Anonymous'.
And I am expecting plenty of troll replies, and if that's the case, troll all ya like, as long as it helps one person then that's all the better!

Example of Info: Gender, Age, Basic general Interests i.e Music tastes, Fave sports teams etc, Clubs or activities you participate in i.e Bands, Football/Rugby Team, Uni Clubs, Chess Club etc.
Anyways, Good Luck to you, let's hope this helps someone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Big penis? Even bigger wallet?

That's how we like them! Gentlemen who fit the above criteria are perfectly welcome to PM me. :top2:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Right ppl, let's be intelligent about this, it's about time we do as this forum was intended and help ppl!
So, here's a thread for desperate single TSR users to Anonymously post un-revealing information about themselves, if someone finds you interesting they can say so and you can private msg them back and perhaps start talking.
I'm just so fed up of seeing all these 'I'm XX yrs old and still havent had a gf/bf' threads - ppl shouldn't feel bad about themselves, and seeing as @ least half of TSR users fall into the 'Lonely and Single through lack of self-confidence' group, it's about time we do something to help them!
I'm single but I shall not be posting as that would completely disregard the purpose of being 'Anonymous'.
And I am expecting plenty of troll replies, and if that's the case, troll all ya like, as long as it helps one person then that's all the better!

Example of Info: Gender, Age, Basic general Interests i.e Music tastes, Fave sports teams etc, Clubs or activities you participate in i.e Bands, Football/Rugby Team, Uni Clubs, Chess Club etc.
Anyways, Good Luck to you, let's hope this helps someone!

Did you actually want people to post?
You made them all sound bad lol...
Reply 3
Oddly enough there's a TSR society for singles in the society sub-forum, sadly your thread is unneeded, but the thought was there.:smile:
Lonely 10 something.
Has a child bearing figure.
Grape farmers please, I like grapes. :biggrin:

Oh and diamonds are welcome.
Reply 5
nice idea, would never work though
Reply 6
Original post by Smiling...Rain
Lonely 10 something.
Has a child bearing figure.
Grape farmers please, I like grapes. :biggrin:

Oh and diamonds are welcome.

You had me at grapes :colondollar:
Reply 7
Hi ladies, I'm a bilingual alcoholic, play a musical instrument, can recite Persian love poetry and have the world's biggest ego. Any takers? xoxo
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by m45
nice idea, would never work though

Such a cynic! At least let the thing crash and burn in it's own time...:wink:

Democracy
Hi ladies, I'm bilingual, play a musical instrument, can recite Persian love poetry and have the world's biggest ego. Any takers? xoxo

Can't work out whether you're serious or taking the piss...the kisses at the end throw me lol.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by polaroid13

Can't work out whether you're serious or taking the piss...the kisses at the end throw me lol.

Well four of those traits are definitely true...the other was an exaggeration. I'll let you figure out which :wink:
Original post by Democracy
Well four of those traits are definitely true...the other was an exaggeration. I'll let you figure out which :wink:

Well I wasn't really on about the traits, I meant are you seriously putting yourself out there? I'm saying this a non judgmental way.
And erm what instrument do you play?
Well I wasn't really on about the traits, I meant are you seriously putting yourself out there? I'm saying this a non judgmental way.

LOL. You were right the first time in that case, it's tongue in cheek, though I'll be amused to see who takes it seriously.

I play the piano. I'm not bad.
LOL. You were right the first time in that case, it's tongue in cheek, though I'll be amused to see who takes it seriously.

Are you good with your fingers den? :sexface:

P.S I'm grade 3 recorder.
Reply 13
Original post by lovely_me
Big penis? Even bigger wallet?

That's how we like them! Gentlemen who fit the above criteria are perfectly welcome to PM me. :top2:

My wallet is smaller than my penis, but larger than the leather-bound collector's edition of Wikipedia. Do I qualify?

So you would laugh at someone who took it seriously? :cry2:
Not everyone who is single is desperate with low self- esteem, you know :rolleyes:
So you would laugh at someone who took it seriously? :cry2:

I said I'd be amused, not derisive :wink2:
I said I'd be amused, not derisive :wink2:

*After looking up the definition of derisive (learn something new everyday)* You just broke a few hearts there...
Original post by Profesh
My wallet is smaller than my penis, but larger than the leather-bound collector's edition of Wikipedia. Do I qualify?

No worries sweetcheeks, your incredible rep more than makes up for that. :flutter:

You're what we call in the industry, a 'well repped' bloke and every TSR rep whore's dream. :teehee:
You guys are so sarcastic sometimes!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending