The Student Room Group

Possible to alter sent applications?

Can any of your application be changed at all, if it has already been sent off?

Thing is, a tutor of mine set several of the group rather low predicted grades, but mine was the only one sent off to UCAS. Our other tutor corrected them on several class mates and wanted to correct mine too, but as mentioned, previous tutor had already sent it off the day before. I'm rather worried about this, as predicted grades play a rather important part of the UCAS selection process and 3/5 of my choices are to Universities expecting high grades.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
I think you can.. within 14 days of your application being sent off or something? Otherwise just email the unis you applied to and tell them of the changes.
I don't believe it is possible for it to be changed officially, although if the school contact UCAS they may be able to. However, definitely get them to phone the unis and inform them.
Reply 3
Does this have to be done within a specific time period? I've tried contacting my college but I got auto-replies saying they are closed till the 4th of January and will not recieve e-mails until then. I'm quite certain phoning the Universities myself would be pointless, otherwise any student could ring up and add whatever grades they like to their application.
Original post by Superdan90
Does this have to be done within a specific time period? I've tried contacting my college but I got auto-replies saying they are closed till the 4th of January and will not recieve e-mails until then. I'm quite certain phoning the Universities myself would be pointless, otherwise any student could ring up and add whatever grades they like to their application.

The unis aren't likely to be looking at them either over that period, so don't worry too much now ... but do get it seen to as early as possible.

And yes, you ringing up is going to do nothing. :wink:
Reply 5
Thank you all for the advice^^
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending