The Student Room Group

Guys: Would you like it if a girl sexually subdued you in the street?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I would merely think you were taking the piss, so I'd go "fair enough" and walk away.
Reply 21
I thought this was going to be a lot worse than it looked!

Id still be shocked if i saw anyone doing that to a stranger in the street...
I'd laugh at the thought of me having swagger.

Seriously though, I'd probably think it was a joke like it was in your situation.
Reply 23
Original post by jennaz77
I know to some the answer may be an obvious yes, but I just wonder why the reaction is different for guys than girls.

I was with my friend today and we were really bored so she dared me to approach this guy. So I crept up on him from behind, grabbed his arse, and when he turned around I was all over him and was like 'I really like your swagger and I just want to f*** you now'. Then he gave me this sort of creepy flirty smile and was like 'mmm wouldn't mind that'. But the bus was coming so we had to run off.

This made me think because if I was a guy and he was a girl, I probably would have been slapped away, or even reported. Was this guys behaviour general of other males? Would you like this to happen to you as a guy? Because if so, perhaps if males and females switched roles when approaching eachother, like if women approached and chased men more, then there would be less rejection and more couples.

Your view?

EDIT: Don't hate me for being inquisitive, I'm generally curious about this :smile:

If some girl did that to me, I'd suspect she was either a distraction for another to pickpocket me, or that there was a gang round the corner waiting to merk me when the girl lead me round. Sooo, I'd probably back off pretty quick
Original post by Yawn11
I can't speak for all guys, but I get dumbfounded when stuff like that happens cause it's so unexpected.

Later on I look back and masturbate over what could have potentially happened if I reacted better/quicker.

lol +rep for being honest.
Reply 25
Original post by Neil_K
That was a really **** approach and obviously you weren't actually attracted to the guy, you were only approaching him for a piss-take and because you were bored.

I have no problem if a girl approaches me in the street, as long as they're respectful but it doesn't happen very often. I'm actually quite skeptical and suspicious if a girl ever does approach me in the daytime, because it is unusual behaviour for them to approach a guy in the street. Usually I take the imitative and approach them myself (daytime is my favourite time to approach girls).

Once, almost 3 years ago now, I was walking out of the Arndale Centre (shopping centre here in Manchester) and a girl called me from behind and said 'Excuse me, my mate thinks you're hot, will you talk to her?'. So I stopped to chat to her friend, but they were really giggly and stupid and so I lost interest really quickly. They were either taking the piss or the girl that said she thought I was attractive was just really shy.

I used to get approached all the time by women when I used to busk, but that's a different story.

But really, the guy should take the imitative and approach girls he likes, and daytime is great for this. Bars and clubs are generally a waste of time.

What instrument did you play?
About the same thing happen to me with a 15-16 yr old chavvy girl, she even asked my number. I walked off but I wouldn't and didn't report her because it's not that big of a problem for men as it is for women
Original post by therealOG
If some girl did that to me, I'd suspect she was either a distraction for another to pickpocket me, or that there was a gang round the corner waiting to merk me when the girl lead me round. Sooo, I'd probably back off pretty quick

looool, where do you live?
SE London?
Original post by HumanNature1992
I'd punch you in the head unless you were hot.

This.
Reply 29
looool, where do you live?
SE London?

Hahaha, somewhere near there. Getting a girl to distract someone whilst another pickpockets them is a popular tactic in continental Europe anyway, experienced it myself :mad:
Reply 30
How the hell do you "sexually subdue" someone? :lolwut:
I know to some the answer may be an obvious yes, but I just wonder why the reaction is different for guys than girls.

I was with my friend today and we were really bored so she dared me to approach this guy. So I crept up on him from behind, grabbed his arse, and when he turned around I was all over him and was like 'I really like your swagger and I just want to f*** you now'. Then he gave me this sort of creepy flirty smile and was like 'mmm wouldn't mind that'. But the bus was coming so we had to run off.

This also made me think because if I was a guy and he was a girl, I probably would have been slapped away, or even reported. Was this guys behaviour general of other males? Would you like this to happen to you as a guy? Because if so, perhaps if males and females switched roles when approaching eachother, like if women approached and chased men more, then there would be less rejection and more couples.

Your view?

EDIT: Don't hate me for being inquisitive, I'm generally curious about this :smile:

That's highly peculiar!!

Today I was also with my friend today and we were really bored so she dared me to approach this guy. So I crept up on him from behind, grabbed his arse, and when he turned around I was all over him and was like 'I really like your swagger and I just want to f*** you now'. Then he gave me this sort of creepy flirty smile and was like 'mmm wouldn't mind that'. But the bus was coming so we had to run off.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
I have a reputation.
Reply 33
It's not that unusual, I'd think you were messing around.
Reply 34
if u were hot thats ok if ur not fu*k off
Reply 35
Original post by riotgrrl
How the hell do you "sexually subdue" someone? :lolwut:

Grab their cock in this case
No matter how hot you are I'd tell you to get the fudge of me, I'm not desperate for female attention.
I don't like being on the back foot, so I would have kicked your head in then raped you probably, you dirty little whore
Srsly?

Who does that? Even as a joke :facepalm:
Reply 39

This made me think because if I was a guy and he was a girl, I probably would have been slapped away, or even reported. Was this guys behaviour general of other males? Would you like this to happen to you as a guy? Because if so, perhaps if males and females switched roles when approaching eachother, like if women approached and chased men more, then there would be less rejection and more couples.

Your view?

EDIT: I'm guessing by the general reaction to my thread that the guy I approached behaved different to the norm then?

I would have done the same thing, and got your number.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending