The Student Room Group

Race relationships

Scroll to see replies

Interesting. Why does Mr Smurf still trying to bring down oriental race?
Chicks (almost all?) dig confident and reliable dudes.
So when they see the desperation of mr smurf, it is not really that attractive.
I have seen many white girls with 'oriental', just because you can't attract them doesn't mean others can't too.
I suppose UK is getting really diverse and you can see all type of race in a relationship :-/
Reply 101
Original post by heartimplode
LOL. Half Filipino, half Carribean.

ahh filibean don't see many of you lot around either... do you look more fili?? because I can't really imagine what a filibean looks like
Reply 102
Original post by Mr Smurf
you will see plenty of white guys with Oriental girls. But no Oriental guys with white girls.

Oh shut up Mr Smurf. You are saying you have never seen an oriental guy-white girl couple and so assume it never happens. Wrong. I can't speak for all white girls because generalisations are stupid. fact remains

I am white
My boyfriend is oriental :O

Maybe girls in general dislike your personality not your race? Just putting it out there.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Yes they do. Oriental guys are the ones that white girls don't find attractive. It sucks for me because I am an Oriental guy who likes white girls a lot :sad:.

oh boy...not you again
Original post by meatzaper
ahh filibean don't see many of you lot around either... do you look more fili?? because I can't really imagine what a filibean looks like

"filibean" :laugh: I've never actually labelled myself.

Hm well I have a photo on my profile. I definitely don't look more filipino - I don't even know what I look like. I've just been told I have 'interesting' features a lot, and in some cases I've been told I look Ethiopian. People say they get confused on what sort of mix I am because I have 'white peoples hair' :K:
Reply 105
im mixed mostly middle eastern and caribbean race doesnt really matter mixed pple r hot though.
Original post by gamber
im mixed mostly middle eastern and caribbean race doesnt really matter mixed pple r hot though.

which countries specifically?
Reply 107
"filibean" :laugh: I've never actually labelled myself.

Hm well I have a photo on my profile. I definitely don't look more filipino - I don't even know what I look like. I've just been told I have 'interesting' features a lot, and in some cases I've been told I look Ethiopian. People say they get confused on what sort of mix I am because I have 'white peoples hair' :K:

well at least now if someone else asks then you will know what to say...

I'm curious now... I can't see any picture there :s-smilie: unless I am looking in the wrong place....Ethiopian looking with 'white hair' :confused: then what I imagined was completely wrong

*high five* for being a scorpio
Original post by meatzaper
well at least now if someone else asks then you will know what to say...

I'm curious now... I can't see any picture there :s-smilie: unless I am looking in the wrong place....Ethiopian looking with 'white hair' :confused: then what I imagined was completely wrong

*high five* for being a scorpio

Scorpio, :thumbsup:

Just to clear things up, I don't have 'white hair' :rolleyes: hm, it's probably easier if I post a temporary photo here.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 109
Scorpio, :thumbsup:

Just to clear things up, I don't have 'white hair' :rolleyes: hm, it's probably easier if I post a temporary photo here.

umm woow ok... not what I was expecting... yeah more like curly Asian hair... Now I will have some sort of idea if someone is filibean or not :smile: ...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 110
This is going to make me unpopular but seeing them make me uncomfortable for a number of reasons:
1. Not once have I seen a mixed race kid with a Dad around. Such relationships seem doomed to failure.
2. South Asians and Arabs especially often see white girls as easy playthings who they can screw around with before marrying a nice asian/arab girl. And don't get me started on the cringeworthy sight of drunken English girls flinging themselves in all directions at the locals in Turkey and Jamaica. Most white girls I know in such a situation are either deluded that these men love them or else have no problem with being treated in such a disrespectful manner. If you belong in the latter, I would ask why you have so little respect for yourself?
3. If intermarriage continues at its present form, white people will eventually disappear from the British isles. Race and culture are inextricably linked and such a situation will ventually result in a loss of "diversity" which many on the liberal left are passioante about.
Reply 111
Original post by steve78
This is going to make me unpopular but seeing them make me uncomfortable for a number of reasons:
1. Not once have I seen a mixed race kid with a Dad around. Such relationships seem doomed to failure.
2. South Asians and Arabs especially often see white girls as easy playthings who they can screw around with before marrying a nice asian/arab girl. And don't get me started on the cringeworthy sight of drunken English girls flinging themselves in all directions at the locals in Turkey and Jamaica. Most white girls I know in such a situation are either deluded that these men love them or else have no problem with being treated in such a disrespectful manner. If you belong in the latter, I would ask why you have so little respect for yourself?
3. If intermarriage continues at its present form, white people will eventually disappear from the British isles. Race and culture are inextricably linked and such a situation will ventually result in a loss of "diversity" which many on the liberal left are passioante about.

1. I have seen the father of mixed race children around. Why do you think such relationships are doomed to failure? If so - why would the proportion of children with mixed ethnicity be rising consistently (in London)?

2. There is probably quite a large spectrum of sexual attitudes amongst white women. Some are probably very easy to 'screw around with' whilst others may behave in the opposite way. Do English women 'fling themselves in all directions' at the locals? Are you sure it is not a very tiny minority of heavily inebriated women - whilst most English women probably behave in a similar manner to the local women?

3.Why will 'white' people be wiped out in the British Isles if intermarriage continues? Surely given that 'white' people outnumber 'non-white' people in the British Isles, the 'non-white' peoples would be 'wiped out' first if intermarriage rates were 100%. Also, how are 'race' and 'culture' linked. There tends to be a huge diversity of cultural behaviours/traits within racial groupings.
Reply 112
I have never known a white guy go out with a black girl ever.And i wouldnt either.No offense to black girls but when theyre in the ages between 0-21 they look like dirty animals.And they're very manly.

Perisan/middle easten,WHITE,latina and east asians.

Btw im white.
Reply 113
1. The proportion of mixed race children without a father in the home is close to two thirds according to some ONS estimates. Admittedly, these are mostly of Afro Caribbean descent, of whom a large number of full blooded children are also in such a situation. But it is clearly far higher than the proportion of white youngsters (25%) and asians (only 5%).
2. I agree but many of the men I mentioned do not see it that way. And the attitudes I mentioned definitely exist in many circles http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/yasmin-alibhai-brown/yasmin-alibhaibrown-asian-men-white-women-and-a-taboo-that-must-be-broken-2146251.html
3. The non white population of the UK is increasing every year. It wil not be majority white in a few decades
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 114
Original post by steve78
1. The proportion of mixed race children without a father in the home is close to two thirds according to some ONS estimates. Admittedly, these are mostly of Afro Caribbean descent, of whom a large number of full blooded children are also in such a situation. But it is clearly far higher than the proportion of white youngsters (25%) and asians (only 5%).
2. I agree but many of the men I mentioned do not see it that way. And the attitudes I mentioned definitely exist in many circles http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/yasmin-alibhai-brown/yasmin-alibhaibrown-asian-men-white-women-and-a-taboo-that-must-be-broken-2146251.html
3. The non white population of the UK is increasing every year. It wil not be majority white in a few decades

Those men involved in pimping in Yasmin Alibhai-Brown's article aren't really indicative of most non-white males in the UK, most of whom do NOT enter relationships with white females anyway.

Even were the population to be majority white in 80 years, there would have been huge cultural changes that would occur in the intervening period, in the same way that there have been huge cultural and lifestyle changes in the white population's behaviour now relative to in the 1930s.
Original post by Amuroray
I have never known a white guy go out with a black girl ever.And i wouldnt either.No offense to black girls but when theyre in the ages between 0-21 they look like dirty animals.And they're very manly.

Btw im white.

WTF.

Btw im white.

No offense but.....you look like dirty animals.

WOW. Idiot.
Reply 117
Original post by drpetergriffin
No offense but.....you look like dirty animals.

WOW. Idiot.

Im an idoit....HAHAHAHA.Im one of the smartest,well informed about the world guys on here.

and thats just my view on black girls.

Btw im white.

Lol, your post is very idiotic on so many levels :facepalm2:
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
To hek with it, I've been out with white, black and chinese(Well half chinese) before. Black was definitely the best though

i like u

Quick Reply