The Student Room Group

Fifa boss tells gay fans: 'Don't have sex at Qatar World Cup'

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elipsis

Original post by Elipsis
Indeed it is. The question is, should the rest of the world tacitly support such a country by giving it such an event? Surely we are just rewarding them for bad behaviour; and not subjecting the fans to such a barbarous place should be at the top of Fifa's agenda. Even on a practical level it is a stupid place to host it...

I don't care for the world cup. A complete mass-corporate scam. Kind of like Christmas. Massively over-rated.

Tennis, however ... :yy:
Original post by Elipsis

Original post by Elipsis
Indeed it is. The question is, should the rest of the world tacitly support such a country by giving it such an event? Surely we are just rewarding them for bad behaviour; and not subjecting the fans to such a barbarous place should be at the top of Fifa's agenda. Even on a practical level it is a stupid place to host it...

I don't care for the world cup. A complete mass-corporate scam. Kind of like Christmas. Massively over-rated.

Reply 142
Original post by Lord Hysteria
Lol. Like the Arabs!! :biggrin:

Sorry, what?

Don't understand exactly what you mean, though I think I can guess of a few different things you may be insinuating lol. :tongue:

Original post by Lord Hysteria

:eek: Footy and Christmas are two of the best things about England!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 143
Original post by Dave Davidson
Gay sex is wrong if it was right and natural the men could get pregnant

If it was right and natural surely there'd be some kind of biological evidence for it to prove that it was accep-

Oh wait, there is.

How else you gonna get at that prostate gland :0 Who the hell made you boss to determine whether it's natural or not anyway. People jump out of planes for the hell of it, hows that natural? (FYI it's cos defying nature is fun!)

Homophobia is a cultural construction, along the same lines of sexism and racism and all those other lovely 'rules' that keep humanity hating itself and causing unhappiness in your fellow human beings. Hope you feel proud on your little pedestal there, knowing that your lovely narrow-minded self is keeping the world from being a better place because you think that you have more right than others to judge what is 'acceptable'.

Quick Reply