The Student Room Group

Steve & Jerry - White Brits join Al-Qaeda and die for their causj

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by There will be Particles
You should probably get some sleep :rolleyes:

i actually just googled 'causj' and the first result was this thread. :tongue:

wow
Who cares? Their skin color/origin is of little concern when they cross that line and become sub human trash. It's about as much of a revelation as Muslim soldiers joining the British Army.
Original post by Margaret Thatcher
Traitors, Henry VIII knew how to deal with them.

did you not hear? Henry VIII joined the taliban and is in Helmand Province as we speak
Original post by thisisnew
Who cares? Their skin color/origin is of little concern when they cross that line and become sub human trash. It's about as much of a revelation as Muslim soldiers joining the British Army.

You hate Muslims + You live in Bradford = Raped by Pakistanis.
Original post by SomaliMan

:rofl: harsh.
You hate Muslims + You live in Bradford = Raped by Pakistanis.

Yeah I hate Muslims and Asians so much that I've never had a white girl friend :confused: Unfortunately for you everybody hates mongoloids so you're not really safe anywhere.
Yeah I hate Muslims and Asians so much that I've never had a white girl friend :confused: Unfortunately for you everybody hates mongoloids so you're not really safe anywhere.

I'm so scared :colone:
Reply 27

it matters in terms of the propaganda war/media war.... terms of racial profiling etc.....
Reply 28

I thought somalis were known as the movers and shakers of the northern ghettos..
Original post by bunty64
I thought somalis were known as the movers and shakers of the northern ghettos..

in London? I think the only place where Somali gangs run tings is Woolwich.
Reply 30
in London? I think the only place where Somali gangs run tings is Woolwich.

well not just talkign abuot the somali "pirate" yardie wannabe gangs, but "gangs" of middle aged men who run somali convenience stores etc.....
Reply 31
I find it interesting that people are surprised there are white members in these groups.

Quick Reply

Latest