The Student Room Group

What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
When I do a number 2 I wipe my my ass from front to back. As a result, my dick slaps my arm and I piss on it unexpectedly. Sometimes it just bursts whilst my arm applies pressure to my balls and my hand and fingers touch my ass hole. It's like an uncontrollable tap that drips randomly throughout the night. I try to wash my arm afterwards but I'm convinced it still smells like piss.
Reply 41
Original post by nuodai
Well I live in Europe... most people don't do that. And I speak English, most people don't do that either.

Very witty.
I can solve a Rubix's cube, which most people cannot.
I can speak fluent Chinese which 4 in 5 people cannot.
I read the index of a book before starting to read the actual content, I don't know if anyone else does this.
When I do a number 2 I wipe my my ass from front to back. As a result, my dick slaps my arm and I piss on it unexpectedly. Sometimes it just bursts whilst my arm applies pressure to my balls and my hand and fingers touch my ass hole. It's like an uncontrollable tap that drips randomly throughout the night. I try to wash my arm afterwards but I'm convinced it still smells like piss

..... uh what?
I seen this documentary on bbc iplayer on this sleeping beauty girl who spends a fortnight of every month sleeping. Just thought I'll let you know....:smile:
Original post by lovely_me
You're a DISGRACE! :angry: :angry:

A wonderful disgrace. :yep:
Original post by Jasminge
ketchup with anything!

EDIT: oh yeah i may be the only 16 year old Londoner who stays up listening to nick abbot on LBC 97.3 - holla you'll prove me wrong :-)

Nick Abbot is awesome, haven't tuned into his show in ages! Does he still play those random clips off his soundboard? I miss the days of Iain lee though
I eat peasants.
I butter my toast in a completely even layer to the very edges. I also pour in the robinsons squash after filling the cup with water.

It's just the way I roll.
Original post by Mastermind`
I write the conclusion first when writing essays. :cyber:

Not only do I do this, but I write the conclusion, then the easiest paragraphs from the main body, then the introduction, then the hard paragraphs and then piece it all together and hope it still makes sense.
Reply 50
I sleep sideways in bed
Reply 51
Original post by Lewroll

Original post by Lewroll
Its probably a regional thing. When i saw people saying it on here i thought it was really strange. Are you in south england? Maybe its a london/south thing to say 'asked' and all the northerners say 'arsed'. Doesnt even make sense, 'cant be asked' makes more sense to me :biggrin:

Of course you can be asked. Anyone can ask you to do anything. That doesn't mean you'll do it, but it means they asked you.

Will you jump off a cliff?

See, I asked you to jump off a cliff. I'm fairly confident you won't. But if you said that you "couldn't be asked" to that would make no sense, but "couldn't be arsed" means it's too much hassle.
I carry my watch on my right hand. 99% of the people I meet for the first time ask me why I do this. Is it that weird?
Reply 53
I hold a pen completely differently to anyone i've ever met. True story.
Reply 54
Original post by yahyahyahs
I eat with my fork in my right hand and the knife in my left. Other people I know tend to hold them the other way round. I guess I like to claw at my food like a child rather than cut it neatly.

Same as me! :tongue:
I always sleep with my fan on, no matter how hold or cold it is. I'm sat in bed as I type and it's snowing outside, yet my fan is still on. The noise is just so soothing but I always wake up with the biggest nip-on ever :smile:
I also set my alarm clock and TV volume so that all the digits added together add to a multiple of 3.
OCD thing I suppose but with a few meals I am highly selective on what goes on the fork in each mouthful, for example in fish and chips there HAS to be a bit of fish and chip(a few if they're skinny fries). With a roast chicken dinner there HAS to be a bit of chicken, a bit of potato and a bit of stuffing, some veg too if there's room on the fork. I try and not do this in restaurants though as one problem can be, especially with fish and chips, that the above method results in rather big mouthfuls and it can look like I'm playing with my food when I'm actually sorting it out. So.....yeah the men in white coats can take me now.:biggrin::redface:

probably other stuff too if I wasn't too tired to think about it...
Reply 57
Original post by Casshern1456
I can solve a Rubix's cube, which most people cannot.
I can speak fluent Chinese which 4 in 5 people cannot.
I read the index of a book before starting to read the actual content, I don't know if anyone else does this.

I'm learning Norse :smile:

I only know two words in Chinese... the words for hello and goodbye, taught to me by a friend of mine in China.
i pronounce pasta and penguin in a weird way :colondollar:

also the majority of things i eat has to be eaten with ketchup, such as rice and baked beans :drool:
Original post by Rishz
What’s something you know you do differently than most people? :cool:

I just am casually better than everyone else. For instance, I am more of a lad at the pub then u.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending