The Student Room Group

Are there any people who believe in God here?

How do I get God to help me?

I spelt there their*. There, there... it'll be fine.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bend over and drop your shorts.
Reply 2
Unless you have faith based on blinded and misguided logic...no "God" cannot help you.
Reply 3
To start with, God hates bad grammar.
Reply 4
Okinawa you're making assumptions and the assumptions you're making are likely to hurt other people. You shouldn't make assumptions if they're likely to hurt or inconvenience other people.
Reply 5
Original post by Tumpelo
Unless you have faith based on blinded and misguided logic...no "God" cannot help you.

Are you suggesting that God will help me if I have faith?
Reply 6
Original post by cybergrad

Do you believe in grammar?
Reply 7
Yeah, Johnny Depp :sexface:
Reply 8
when i meet god i'm gonna dick slap him. what a ****...
Reply 9
its a shame that we leave in a nation of unbelievers,

personally i can only testify how much the Lord has done for me, i have received an amazing job from with the odds against me, i have genuinely seen a massive turn around in my life since i became of faith.

it doesn't cost anything for you to try it for yourself, go to church, meditate and truly speak to God and im sure you'll see a turnaround in your life,

i truly pray and feel sorry for the type of ppl posting comments in this forum, thing is at one point in their life, they'll have nowhere to turn to, me- i have always got my Lord and Saviour.

one of my fav quotes is that 'the devil's greatest trick was make people believe that he doesn't exist.'

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves for it is the gift of God: so that it may be impossible for anyone to boast."(Ephesians 2:8-9)
Original post by cybergrad

This..! For the love of God THIS!!!
We can all pray to our great Ghod henrick larsson!
Original post by jvasos
its a shame that we leave in a nation of unbelievers,

personally i can only testify how much the Lord has done for me, i have received an amazing job from with the odds against me, i have genuinely seen a massive turn around in my life since i became of faith.

it doesn't cost anything for you to try it for yourself, go to church, meditate and truly speak to God and im sure you'll see a turnaround in your life,

i truly pray and feel sorry for the type of ppl posting comments in this forum, thing is at one point in their life, they'll have nowhere to turn to, me- i have always got my Lord and Saviour.

one of my fav quotes is that 'the devil's greatest trick was make people believe that he doesn't exist.'

"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves for it is the gift of God: so that it may be impossible for anyone to boast."(Ephesians 2:8-9)

Actually there have been millions of people who have turned to God and then heard nothing in reply, mainly because he doesn't exist. However, they can turn to their friends and families for support, whereas you can only turn to an imaginary man in the sky because you're scared that if you don't, you'll go to hell. Unlucky.
Reply 13
Have you tried human sacrifice?? I hear Gods like that kinda thing.
Reply 14
If you want to discuss faith then I suggest you post in the Theology and Religion forum. Unfortunately, you're just going to get attacked and ridiculed here.
Reply 15
i think people only believe in god(s) because at least they have a figure to place their faith into
Reply 16
Original post by TruthJS
How do I get God to help me?

I spelt there their*. There, there... it'll be fine.

Ever heard that song line 'miracles happen once in a while, if you believe?'
Well, you've got to believe, not just expect God to help you regardless. And you've got to ask him for help/guidance to.
How can you say that he doesn't exist when there is now scientific evidence that points straight to his existance! This is ridiculous. Guys, why would the church and religion as a whole exist the way it does (in other words with billions of followers) when it doesn't exist! Do you honestly think that a lie would carry on a good 2000 years? Of course it wouldn't! I will say to all of you now with complete confidence that God does exist. You need to want to see him to be able to. Thats your problem. You're just ignoring him.
Reply 18
Original post by bobcat7
when i meet god i'm gonna dick slap him. what a ****...

I spy a slight conflict herein. Do you believe in God? Most people that do wouldn't dare talk about Him like that. And if not, why do you then think that you're going to meet Him?
Original post by Jrutherford
How can you say that he doesn't exist when there is now scientific evidence that points straight to his existance! This is ridiculous. Guys, why would the church and religion as a whole exist the way it does (in other words with billions of followers) when it doesn't exist! Do you honestly think that a lie would carry on a good 2000 years? Of course it wouldn't! I will say to all of you now with complete confidence that God does exist. You need to want to see him to be able to. Thats your problem. You're just ignoring him.

Can you show us any of this scientific evidence please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending