The Student Room Group

Dicks before chicks...obviously :(

I know people on here...ergo anonymous...

Alright, obviously mates come first :frown: but this guy i like ended up kissing me and telling me he liked me, then an hour later saying he couldnt because his friend liked me and he felt too guilty.

Fair enough, i understand friendship is more important :frown: but why kiss me AND THEN decide it was wrong....leading me on much? :frown:
Reply 1
If i was him i'd go tell my friend that you dont like him that way, therefore no guilt
but he said that she said that they said that he said the delmonte man say yes.

When its acase of two single friends liking the same girl then one has to be the loser. If you l;ike him and likes you then go for it, just make sure the other friend knows and that you keep your relationship discreet in front of him - theres no need to rub his face in it that just hurts
Reply 3
If i kissed a girl and a mate was like 'Bro, i fancy her', i'd be like 'Yeah but, we've just kissed?'.

Too late to express your desire for her and even if he said it at the beginning of the night, why should his lust for you, her, whoever, take precedence over the guy who kissed you?
Epic fail
Reply 5
Original post by damos92
If i kissed a girl and a mate was like 'Bro, i fancy her', i'd be like 'Yeah but, we've just kissed?'.

Too late to express your desire for her and even if he said it at the beginning of the night, why should his lust for you, her, whoever, take precedence over the guy who kissed you?

lol stop lying, noone says ''Bro I fancy her''
Reply 6
Original post by lesbionic
lol stop lying, noone says ''Bro I fancy her''

Firstly, it wasn't an account of actual events.

Secondly, i know plenty of people who use the word 'bro', just as many white people will use the word 'mate'.

Why has this been negged for? Do white people not use the word 'mate'? Do plenty of people, mainly of Asian origin, not use the word 'bro'?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Maybe he was drunk and then he realised. ****. Bad idea, I need an excuse.

He probably was drunk because anyone sober would come up with a better excuse than that.
Reply 8
bros before hoes, it's an important rule and if his friend did like you, even if you don't like him back, it would suck to see his friend getting with you. and it would make you a **** friend if you went through with it.
Reply 9
Guys will fancy plenty of girls. If i got to know a girl one of my mates fancied then tough, he can move on to someone else. I win!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending