The Student Room Group

Stop moaning about the weather

You moan when its hot, you moan when it rains and you moan when it snows. If you've made plans to jet off somewhere, then tough.

Scroll to see replies

Aight, sorry, my bad.
huh? I like the snow though...
stop moaning about other people moaning.
Reply 4
who's moaning?
Are you moaning?
Making a thread moaning about people moaning. Good one!
Reply 7
Shut up? Thanks.
Fail thread is fail.
You really should have not started this since your rep is already on a minus :eek:
I'm sorry. I'll not be sad about friends that I haven't seen for months not coming back from uni today :-/
Original post by Caramelchan
I'm sorry. I'll not be sad about friends that I haven't seen for months not coming back from uni today :-/

On a holiday for uni? :biggrin:
Reply 12
Yes I'm sure telling a real smidgen of the population (couple of thousand students) which probably aren't even full UK nationality is really going to make a difference to the general population moaning about the weather. Get over it, sit down and shut up.
I must admit, it does piss me off when people moan about snow. They go on and on about how they really want it to snow, and when it does, they just complain. You can't have it both ways.
Hello. Welcome to England. This is what we do here.
Original post by blueray
On a holiday for uni? :biggrin:

Their terms finished yesterday fml. It's kinda annoying, I wake up to a text from my friend saying that she won't be coming home, then this thread is the first thing I see on TSR. Not happiness.
Original post by Caramelchan
Their terms finished yesterday fml. It's kinda annoying, I wake up to a text from my friend saying that she won't be coming home, then this thread is the first thing I see on TSR. Not happiness.

How come she cant come home? sorry to hear that
Reply 17
No-one is moaning... we're discussing :colonhash:
I'm going to damn well exercise my right to moan, whine and generally be an arse about everything, thank you very much.
yeah but he is cof cof

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending