The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Haha, you lot make me laugh. Grow up and be adults. Ive been in mixed dorms for months, sometimes with 4 or 5 girls in a room with 4 or 5 guys. You change your underwear in the bathroom, but aside from that its fine. Sex is one thing you learn to live with - other people will have sex in the room. Sometimes you give each other an hour, other times you just go to sleep. When you want some time with a girl the other people have to put up with it. Not the nicest thing in the world, but we're all adults and understand that at times its inevitable.
Reply 21
Original post by H.JJJ
what did the girl that you might be moving in with say?

She ok with it.
Reply 22
Original post by PapaShmurff
Do you have any attraction to her? If so, don't do it cos it will just be awkward, if you're just good mates then it shouldn't be a problem sharing a room

No romantic attraction - although she's got a great body and wouldnt object to seeing more of it! Suppose less sure of her seeing me - especially first thing in morning!!!
Reply 23
Well, you said there's no chance of a relationship with other so what's the problem??? If she's just a mate then why not, you need to grow up
Reply 24
Original post by bexter:)
Well, you said there's no chance of a relationship with other so what's the problem??? If she's just a mate then why not, you need to grow up

How would you feel if you saw my morning wood?
Do it. LAD
I think that is incredibly selfish of them to ask or expect you to move into the same room as this girl. Have they even considered how awkward it could be for you, even if you might be really good friends with her? You have every right to say no if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
If they are really that serious about living together, they should find their own place, but that would be stupid because they have just got together. I think they need to wait at least a few months until the honeymoon period is over before they make rash decisions about living arrangements.

Just tell them that not everything revolves around them.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Malky1992
How would you feel if you saw my morning wood?

To be honest I wouldn't care:tongue:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
It's a private flat so its no problem.

The other girl is ok with it but has made it clear theres no chance of a relationship between us.
No deal!
Reply 29
Also what would the point in your mate and her sharing a room with two beds be anyway? You all live in the same flat so sex will be easy anyways. Sharing a room like a couple is more prominant to break their relationship. It happened to one of my mates. It was quite funny actually.
It can work I'm sure, though how those outside the house might see it could be a problem - potential girlfriend thinks you must be in a relationship to be sharing a room with a woman, parents might get the wrong idea.
Reply 31
Original post by Hooj
Also what would the point in your mate and her sharing a room with two beds be anyway? You all live in the same flat so sex will be easy anyways. Sharing a room like a couple is more prominant to break their relationship. It happened to one of my mates. It was quite funny actually.

They've pushed the two beds together.
Reply 32
Original post by barnetlad
It can work I'm sure, though how those outside the house might see it could be a problem - potential girlfriend thinks you must be in a relationship to be sharing a room with a woman, parents might get the wrong idea.

It's sort of happening anyway. I moved in with the other girl last night and again tonight. Funniest (and somewhat embarrassing thing) is both of us listening to them going at it just through the wall.
Reply 33
Original post by x_muneeb_x
Well you know one day the both of you are getting a little lonely , you pour some glasses of alcohol and the next thing you know ... Your on your way to becoming a father.

LOL. That's a very optimistic view of things. I tend to agree with this.
Reply 34
Just move, if you say no they can think bad :frown:
Reply 35
They've pushed the two beds together.
So now you have to put up with them making loud sex cus you are too scared to tell em to keep it quiet? And now your mate is gonna feel awkward sharing a room with a Girl he WILL fall out with at some point. All of you sound like a bunch of noobs to be honest.
Reply 36
I know I woudlnt, its just a recipe for disaster. How the heck are you even suposed to get changed? Hows she suposed to get changed? Unless your gay then that solves everything.
Reply 37
Original post by dadude
I know I woudlnt, its just a recipe for disaster. How the heck are you even suposed to get changed? Hows she suposed to get changed? Unless your gay then that solves everything.

So far we've changed in the bathroom. She's ok about me in the room when shes in her pjs or underwear.

I'm going home for Christmas tomorrow - so won't be a problem again until the new year.
Will it blend? That is the question.
Reply 39
Original post by bexter:)
To be honest I wouldn't care:tongue:

You are awesome!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending