The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by impossible!
Yeah I dont understand, where did Nathans dead people power come from? It just appeared with the drugs and never left. I thought that was suppost to be the inverse but it never went so...

It's like a by-product of his power, which I'm hoping the others have and will be revealed next series.

Spoiler

Reply 722
Would like the same question to the above, I guess we'll find out on Sun!
Reply 723
Original post by spacepirate-James

simon = :coma:

Iwan is gorgeous He looks so much better when his hair is not plastered to his head like Simon.

I just watched last night's episode. I was so gutted when Kelly died, and then everything got worse from there :frown: Although Curtis turning back time was a bit annoying, I'm happy to forgive the writers because it means more Misfits :smile:
Reply 724
Original post by SHABANA
Maybe because in his timeline, Alisha never walks in to the room and says the whole litter thing, and everything works out differently perhaps?? As he doesn't become bold enough to get stabbed or whatever, so Curtis is stabbed and they are all dead (as time didn't get reversed) apart from Simon.

If there were several time lines where THAT Simon had had a future Simon gone by and save Alisha, make her fall in love with him etc. I can see that being a good reason :smile: Except for how Simon would get the power to travel back in time? Although there might be someone else with the same power as Curtis somewhere laying around.

Toast.
Iwan is gorgeous He looks so much better when his hair is not plastered to his head like Simon.

You should see him with long hair :coma:
wait, so this christmas special tommorow the last episode? or is there another one? and why cant i find any details of this special online? xD
Reply 726
My Sky is not working... O.o
Original post by haleem
My Sky is not working... O.o

youtube my friend
Original post by greeneyedgirl
It didn't appear because of the drugs. That was just the first episode he happened to see dead people.

As said above, the reverse of his power was extreme vulnerability which is why superhoodie had to save him from going into the car to save his bro.

Someone was saying, earlier on this thread i think, that future simon had Nathan's as well as Curtis' power, because when Superhoodie got injured he jumped of a building to die and therefore repair himself. But perhaps Nathan's power doesn't work over fire, hence why superhoodie saved Nathan from the car that blew up, this would also explain why Alisha had to burn Superhoodie's body, as this would be the only way to prevent him from becoming alive again.

I know this is probably way out, but i got the idea from an RS lesson we had where we told that according to Judaism the only way to completely destroy body and soul is being burnt and it made me think... :rolleyes:

Anyway, i don't see that Simon can travel back using Curtis' power because Curtis' power rewinds time, it doesn't just send back individuals :confused:

Oh dear, i don't understand all this :redface:

Looking forward to the christmas special though :biggrin:
Original post by Roo Bix
Would like the same question to the above, I guess we'll find out on Sun!

Loving your avatar by the way :biggrin:

Future Simon :love:
Original post by minimus777
Someone was saying, earlier on this thread i think, that future simon had Nathan's as well as Curtis' power, because when Superhoodie got injured he jumped of a building to die and therefore repair himself. But perhaps Nathan's power doesn't work over fire, hence why superhoodie saved Nathan from the car that blew up, this would also explain why Alisha had to burn Superhoodie's body, as this would be the only way to prevent him from becoming alive again.

I know this is probably way out, but i got the idea from an RS lesson we had where we told that according to Judaism the only way to completely destroy body and soul is being burnt and it made me think... :rolleyes:

Anyway, i don't see that Simon can travel back using Curtis' power because Curtis' power rewinds time, it doesn't just send back individuals :confused:

Hmmm possibly...but I assumed Nathan's power was reversed to extreme vulnerability when on drugs hence why he had to be saved. Wasn't there a line in that episode where someone said to Nathan "Don't go and die..."

Also I assumed his body had to be burnt because then it would not be recognisably Simon...because if Simon saw his own body/Simon's parents saw future Simon's body etc. it would raise too many questions.

Ah but power's develop, plus if he gets Curtis and Nikki's power it may be some kind of teleport through time thing :ahee:

No idea. Answers next series =D
Reply 731

Oh yeah, he fell over the balcony in nikki's flat.
Original post by haleem
Oh yeah, he fell over the balcony in nikki's flat.

I don't think he died from that! Think with his parcour skills he would have been okay...
Reply 733
Original post by greeneyedgirl
I don't think he died from that! Think with his parcour skills he would have been okay...

I think he had just been shot too though, and if I remember correctly the way he pushed himself over suggested he was killing himself rather than doing his mad parkour skills lol. I don't remember fully though.

Or a more straightforward explanation that makes sense; Nathan's power was reversed just like the rest of the gang. Immortality > Mortality. Reading thoughts > Speaking thoughts. Invisibility > Extreme visibility. Lust on touch > Disgust on touch. Travel back in time > Travel forward in time. :tongue:

Superhoodie only has one clear power. Super-aim.

There is no evidence of him actually using time travel or invisibility or coming back from the dead. Although how he got all the exact dates and times is a matter of speculation...
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by haleem
I think he had just been shot too though, and if I remember correctly the way he pushed himself over suggested he was killing himself rather than doing his mad parkour skills lol. I don't remember fully though.

Hmmm I'll rewatch the episode at some point :smile:
Original post by haleem

Interesting, though it contradicts my earlier point, I also thought this when I watched it. Hmmm :beard:
Reply 737
Brilliant episode on Thurs! I spent the whole episode thinking it was the last in the series...only for the 'next time' to come up at the end :jiggy:

I don't understand why is the christmas special on tomorrow? :s-smilie:
Reply 738
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Interesting, though it contradicts my earlier point, I also thought this when I watched it. Hmmm :beard:

And how did he get into Nikki's flat :eyeball:

He knew Simon was following him right?? :s-smilie:
Original post by Rachael.
Brilliant episode on Thurs! I spent the whole episode thinking it was the last in the series...only for the 'next time' to come up at the end :jiggy:

I don't understand why is the christmas special on tomorrow? :s-smilie:

Because it's nearly Christmas :ahee:

Not all shows can broadcast on Christmas day itself...

Quick Reply

Latest