The Student Room Group

Ouch ouch ouch ouch :'(

i just found out my ex is with someone else :frown:

how is he ok so fast??

what makes it worse is that she's on my course so i have to look at her everyday and of course she's lovelier than i ever could be :frown:

this hurts a whole lot :frown: i feel so worthless
Reply 1
Grow a pair.
Ex for a reason
Original post by Anonymous

how is he ok so fast??

what makes it worse is that she's on my course so i have to look at her everyday and of course she's lovelier than i ever could be :frown:

there's your answer.
Reply 4
Original post by ToastyCoke
Ex for a reason

Yes, this. You'll just have to find something positive to focus on.
Who dumped who?
dont put yourself down! hes not worth your time :smile: just move on and prove to him youre happier without him!
Original post by Anonymous

how is he ok so fast??

Hugs!
Its probably just a rebound, and this is the reaction he wants you to have. So 'stiff-upper-lip' and be brave.
He's probably hurting too, so don't worry, I'm sure he's not over you that fast.
Original post by Arcanine
Grow a pair.

that's a tad rich as you have a pokemon as your dp ;P
How fast? My ex and I broke up coz we were arguing and I suspected he was cheating. He then proceeded to ask this girl out and stay at hers for a couple of nights WITHIN THE SAME WEEK of us breaking up.
Reply 10
i guess all you can do is try to move on and find someone else Xx
He probably wants to get this reaction out of you! and yeah, who broke up with who?
Reply 12
Original post by emilylikeeee
Hugs!
Its probably just a rebound, and this is the reaction he wants you to have. So 'stiff-upper-lip' and be brave.
He's probably hurting too, so don't worry, I'm sure he's not over you that fast.

Indeed. Showing more time to move on; they lost something more special than you did and you're more mature and in touch with yourself than he is.

Plus same course? Point being made to you?

Quick Reply

Latest