The Student Room Group

He stares at me when I'm looking away?

I just got a new job in a store and am the only girl there. My manager seems to keep looking at me when I'm looking away, i.e. talking to a customer or doing computer work. He gets all 'jittery' when talking to me, which he only does when it's work related. Otherwise there can be awkward silences. Recently he's started making small talk about his child and smiling nervously. I don't feel anything towards him, just confusion and somewhat awkwardness. He was wearing a wedding ring when I first started and now occasionally takes it off. :confused: My best friend said maybe he likes me but I dunno, it's just so odd. I feel uncomfortable if anything.
lol yh he does.he's probably perving over you and trying to cover it up.
plus your the only girl so no other girl to distract his attention.
with the information you've given expect chat-up lines soon :smile:
Reply 2
Leave the job. Working in a job where you have a creepy boss or/and feel uncomfortable isn't worth it.
Reply 3
Gah, he definitely has a thing for you. I really do not like creepy bosses.
Reply 4
He blatantly wants to shag you and bury your body in his vegetable patch.

Just let it happen.
is you gonna bang him doe?
Reply 6
Original post by Ideot
Gah, he definitely has a thing for you. I really do not like creepy bosses.

Is there any way he just looks at me to see how I'm getting on in the job and means nothing by it? :confused: he just ignores me at times and looks uneasy.
creepy boss central!!! everyone has one at some point! my boss stands there and makes tacky inappropriate comments... fun times! just stick at it and if it gets too bad then tell him (or his superior) that he makes you uncomfortable!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
he just ignores me at times and looks uneasy.

But he's the boss - this doesn't make much sense now, does it? :giggle:
Reply 9
Original post by Panda Vinnie
is you gonna bang him doe?

seriously its

"are you gonna bang doe?"
Reply 10
Original post by dlaleye
seriously its

"are you gonna bang doe?"

haha, he has a partner doe!
Reply 11