The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Johnny Christ
Fair doos :mute: I wonder what it was about.
New drummer? Who? :teeth: I wonder if he's any good.

DBN has it all, though he (MP) wrote on his Twitter a few days back about not being able to trust anyone but family, which obviously means he'd had words with someone. Well it seems the drummer is a mate of the band, I wonder if he'd be able to learn the set by January or whenever, or if he already knows it. :dontknow:

ned//
who is MP?
Mike Portnoy.
i
hate
dream
theater
Oh, the new drummer is a mate of a mate. Hmmm.

Yeah I was never a Dream Theater fan. It even annoys me the way it's spelt.
umm what's wrong with the spelling?
Dream Theatre. I know they're American but it comes up on my spell-checker :emo::colondollar:

UMMM.
ooooh right i still have us english on my spell checker so it's all cool also it's spelling checker spell checker is what they use at hogwarts :yeah:
Original post by aliluvschoc

DBN has it all, though he (MP) wrote on his Twitter a few days back about not being able to trust anyone but family, which obviously means he'd had words with someone. Well it seems the drummer is a mate of the band, I wonder if he'd be able to learn the set by January or whenever, or if he already knows it. :dontknow:

I see :beard: I reckon they wouldn't have picked him if they didn't think he could learn the songs. I reckon it's time for them to stop playing all the popular songs and start playing the good songs too.

I tried to get into Dream Theatre, but they're all about flexing their musical muscles rather than making actual good music. Shame dat.
Original post by ned//
ooooh right i still have us english on my spell checker so it's all cool also it's spelling checker spell checker is what they use at hogwarts :yeah:

It's lev-ee-OH-sa. NOT levee-oh-SAR.
Original post by Johnny Christ
I see :beard: I reckon they wouldn't have picked him if they didn't think he could learn the songs. I reckon it's time for them to stop playing all the popular songs and start playing the good songs too.

I tried to get into Dream Theatre, but they're all about flexing their musical muscles rather than making actual good music. Shame dat.

:yep:

well it'll be interesting anyway =]
The Paramore guitarist and his brother left the band :ahee:
Now they are people who can easily be replaced :yes: :pierre:
:mmm:

Well Paramore isn't a band, it's Hayley Williams..
(edited 13 years ago)
Also, shouldn't that be Paramour?
some tumblr looser
-thewildride:
Please help :/

I can’t find any information on the vigil for Jimmy in Huntington Beach on the 28th. My mom is taking me, and wants to know details like where exactly it is, the times, etc. If you have any info, it would be much appreciated.

foREVer

Help?

This kind of thing sort of makes me sick. They're still obsessed. =/
:laugh: Very true.

Yeah, I always wondered about that. I guess people are just too cool to follow standard English these days :erm:
This kind of thing sort of makes me sick. They're still obsessed. =/

Eugh. This would be the perfect time to make a deal-with-it gif of the Rev. :cool:
Original post by johnny christ
eugh. This would be the perfect time to make a deal-with-it gif of the rev. :cool:

do it bitch.
Paranomore
I'm sad that I might not be able to get home for Christmas.
The snow will clear up after a couple of days.

Or maybe I'm underestimating how much there is where you are?
Reply 3459
Why Ali? :console:

Latest