The Student Room Group

What is the best university in the South East? (POLL)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Know next to nothing about those unis, so would have to go with league tables and so Soton.

Sorry to go off-topic, but which uni do you think is the best in the South-West? On the visit day Exeter claimed to be ahead of Bristol and Bath.....
Reply 21
Original post by Chucklefiend
If you are going to derail threads with irreverent pedantry please ensure you are at least correct.

Spoiler

a) Come on dude it is a thread about students many of whom haven't even been to uni yet putting forward their own misinformed opinions, it deserves to be derailed.

b) Whatever the definition is when you are splitting up the country factually Oxford is not in the South East. If people started defining Edinburgh as being in Northern Scotland would you start saying it was?
Reply 22
Original post by Mithra
Sorry I forgot wikipedia superceded common sense and was in fact always correct on every issue ever.

Oh wait..

lol respect
Reply 23

anyone can edit wikipedia.

And the 'The Times Concise Atlas of the World' says otherwise. :rolleyes::wink:
Reply 24
UEL, haha.
Original post by awais590
anyone can edit wikipedia.

And the 'The Times Concise Atlas of the World' says otherwise. :rolleyes::wink:

Yes anybody can edit wikipedia, but it is highly moderated. Try changing something to be inaccurate and see how long it takes for it to be changed back (< 5 minutes in my experience). In any case enough is enough, this thread is not meant to be about geography.
Reply 26
Original post by Mithra
In what world is Oxford in the South East?

I know :rolleyes:

Furthermore, all of those universities suck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending