The Student Room Group

A2 ocr chemistry exam cafe answers!!!!

Please can some1 upload the answers...would be really grateful :colondollar:.....my cd broke and i really want to check my answers.

Original post by dr90210
Please can some1 upload the answers...would be really grateful :colondollar:.....my cd broke and i really want to check my answers.

If you want, give me your email address and i'll screenshot them to you? ie send them as pics?
Reply 2
Original post by Chemhistorian
If you want, give me your email address and i'll screenshot them to you? ie send them as pics?

Ahh, if I PM you my email addy, could I get those exam answers too?? :colondollar:

Much appreciated!!
Reply 3

Have you by any chance got the AS Exam cafe answers :colondollar: x
Reply 4
^^ YMe too please!!! Does anyone have the AS answers???
Reply 5
Original post by Ecstacy.
Have you by any chance got the AS Exam cafe answers :colondollar: x

yh i do.

i ave attached it
Reply 6
Original post by dr90210
yh i do.

i ave attached it

You are an absolute LAD. BIG UPS
Reply 7

hey can I also plz get the screenshots of the a2 exam cafe answers thanksss
Reply 8
Hey guys, here's the A2 Chem answers from the examcafe CD if you need it :smile:

T~
Reply 9
Original post by dr90210
yh i do.

i ave attached it

thank you so much, you absolute legend! :smile:
Original post by dr90210
yh i do.

i ave attached it

Original post by PhoTaydo
Hey guys, here's the A2 Chem answers from the examcafe CD if you need it :smile:

T~
Thank you for being so kind!
Does anyone have the answers for the examination questions in the A2 textbook though?
:smile:hi is it possible for you to send me the screen shot of the examination answers for A2 chem please?
Here's a link to them that should work for you, I hope so!
http://www.chemhume.co.uk/A2CHEM/Heinemann2/fscommand/RES12_chem_book_answers.pdf
Original post by CleaverChild
Here's a link to them that should work for you, I hope so!
http://www.chemhume.co.uk/A2CHEM/Heinemann2/fscommand/RES12_chem_book_answers.pdf

Thank you thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending