The Student Room Group

Boys i've liked

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
o dear
Original post by adam_zed
yo, man met dis chick an she was bare peng, one time, no homo!

In my professional capacity as a Clinical Psychologist (well I have an A-Level in it!) I would say your tastes in general suggest that you like boys

loooool haha loving the slanggg i guess you know it? at least its not martian to you? :tongue:

liking the a-level.yh i guess i like boys too but lately i havent liked any guys and its frustrating me thati dont :tongue:so i'm trying to figure out what i'm loooking for :smile:
Original post by Menakshelatte
1) my first ever childhood crush.it was MASSIVE.
for 6 whole years..WOW..it NEARLY developed in to a relationship when we were 12 but then we drifted apart when we went to different secondary schools :frown:

2)perfect BF material..cool,peng mature..
maybe he was attractive cos he was older than me..the typical
"peng 6thformers"situatuion
i liked him for like a year never speakiing to him till he left for uni :frown:

3)he was HOT.nothing else.I always saw him differently in my eyes..nothing like what he was..just PERFECT on the outside..he kinda liked me but it never worked cos he was in the "mega cool" group while i was plain

4)funny&sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet he was sooo nice we were getting on well
till he changed in 6thform..and went in to the "i'm cool and moody"group

These are the 4 boys i've liked.i know it seems little when people like 100s
but yh..
so i was goonna ask what this says about my taste?
i find it weird..

raaah bare haters 15 neg reps to this post? are we reading the same thing?
Original post by Amuroray
o dear

for what??
Original post by Sasukekun
Why did I read this as 'Boys I've killed' and was oddly disappointed when I realised it was just a crush thread?

ahaha no idea your the 2nd person that read the word "liked" as "killed" :biggrin:
Reply 85
for what??

This thread abd your op.

Stop whining.
Original post by anoushka1
I think this means you are a normal teenage girl who likes guys that are 'hot' , 'peng' , sweet , funny and 'cool'.
You have a crush on them and then just move on, like everyone else at our age, that's about it really. In addition, like most teenagers today you cannot spell and make many grammatical errors : P

lol thnx for the sweet criticisms but also emphasising the fact that i'm normal :smile:

it's actually quite painful for me when i move on but i've only had feelings for 4 guys..
and 2 of them i liked a lot and it was really hard moving on but yh i id eventually.

I havent liked anyone for a while and i'm wonderig why now :frown: i'm trying to like someone but i just cant :/ maybe i should wait..but i dont like waiting or not knowing what i want :frown:
Original post by Amuroray
This thread abd your op.

Stop whining.

dont get it..but stop whining aboutme whining.
Reply 88
Original post by Roo Bix
The name of someone? What was it short for? :holmes:

The bloke was called Peng Gao - Chinese.
Reply 89
lol thnx for the sweet criticisms but also emphasising the fact that i'm normal :smile:

it's actually quite painful for me when i move on but i've only had feelings for 4 guys..
and 2 of them i liked a lot and it was really hard moving on but yh i id eventually.

I havent liked anyone for a while and i'm wonderig why now :frown: i'm trying to like someone but i just cant :/ maybe i should wait..but i dont like waiting or not knowing what i want :frown:

Hey you don't HAVE to like someone.... I mean sometimes it is just fun and relaxing to not have to worry about guys, just have fun with your friends and concentrate on your work and such

I mean I haven't really liked someone for the past 3-4 years and now that I do really like someone that I met only recently, it is getting a bit complicated and I don't really know how to deal with it as the situation is a little weird lol

But seriously you do not always have to be with or like someone
To tell you the truth I have only really like 3 guys a lot and the rest it is like meh but maybe that is just me?
Reply 90
sorry i thought it was known and used commonly. erm its like a mixture of hot&good looking :smile:
can be used for girls and boys :smile:
it's so known in my area..

older version of this word could be "buff"
lately they've invented a new word i think meaning the same as peng its "leng" and "piff"

oh and when they see someone they'd wanna have sex with they say "i'd tap that"

and for ugly you culd say "booky" of just "butters" as old version i suppose.

just weird stuff..i thought it was used all around :P

Damn' kids and their slang. I've heard 'butters,' but it means mad where I come from, and 'booky' always meant someone who was clever - someone who read books (you remember books?)

Anyway, if that's what they'd refer to me as if I was hot, I'm glad I'm ****ing freezing.
Original post by Tootles
Damn' kids and their slang. I've heard 'butters,' but it means mad where I come from, and 'booky' always meant someone who was clever - someone who read books (you remember books?)

Anyway, if that's what they'd refer to me as if I was hot, I'm glad I'm ****ing freezing.

lol thing is 'm like the "nerdy" kis like the goodgirl whose polite and everything..
never have a i been criticised for my language unti today..really weird..

i dont use all the other slang but i use "peng"

i haven't used "hot" for some reason..no idea why..i've used "buff" a few years ago rarely but yh "peng" i use sometimes :tongue:

yh i remember books :smile: damn kids and their slang..if you call my language slang i dont think you'd be classing the people i know as "speaking English"

lol good one..you'd rather freeze? hahaha
calling a guybeautiful would deffo sound chessy but goodlooking is still in use :smile:

check this link out..its prrf that i havent made the word "peng" up and it's in use :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Youre-so-peng-so-you-just-sit-there-in-your-pengness-and-be-peng/114797385217172
Reply 92
lol thing is 'm like the "nerdy" kis like the goodgirl whose polite and everything..

i haven't used "hot" for some reason..no idea why..i've used "buff" a few years ago rarely but yh "peng" i use sometimes :tongue:

yh i remember books :smile: damn kids and their slang..if you call my language slang i dont think you'd be classing the people i know as "speaking English"

calling a guybeautiful would deffo sound chessy but goodlooking is still in use :smile:

check this link out..its prrf that i havent made the word "peng" up and it's in use :wink:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Youre-so-peng-so-you-just-sit-there-in-your-pengness-and-be-peng/114797385217172

Language is something about which I know, Menakshelatte. And this is not English, it's not a dialect; it's juvenile slang. And I don't really care if you've invented the word or not. I simply disapprove.

And I didn't say I'd rather freeze; I said I'm glad I'm freezing. As in not hot/attractive/&c. As in can never be described as 'peng.'
Reply 93
Peng means good-looking right?
Reply 94

Your normal.....stop worrying.
I dont know why but why are all girls so concious about things like 'am i weird' 'am i normal' 'am i a geek'....... the amount of times girls ask me this is unbelievable.
I dont understand why people are making such a big fuss over the word peng.....
Original post by Tootles
Language is something about which I know, Menakshelatte. And this is not English, it's not a dialect; it's juvenile slang. And I don't really care if you've invented the word or not. I simply disapprove.

And I didn't say I'd rather freeze; I said I'm glad I'm freezing. As in not hot/attractive/&c. As in can never be described as 'peng.'

so i guess you're kind of the more forlmal standard English type?
against people who invent&se slang?

i understand and respect that.
Peng-pong :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 97
so i guess you're kind of the more forlmal standard English type?
against people who invent&se slang?

i understand and respect that.

No, not at all. My native language is actually the dialect of Lancashire. I also understand Anglo-Saxon and Norse (still learning to compose/speak).

And I am against people who invent slang, yes. Linguistic development is the result of hundreds of years' worth of interaction between different languages, and not something to be taken on as a personal task, unless you're developing a language to explore how they work, as I did when I was a teenager.
yh but generally they have something common..or you have at least a mildly valid reason to like them.

Well not really. When I was younger, my perfect guy would be a blonde surfer type. I've NEVER been with anyone who's blonde. All the guys I've been with have brown hair, and that's pretty much where the similarity starts and ends between guys that I've liked.

I'll go through my most important relationships so you can see:

1. Boy, brown hair, quite cocky/confident, fairly popular
2. Boy, brown hair, VERY cocky/confident, small group of friends
3. Boy, brown hair, shy, but sure of himself, very popular, very laid back
4. Boy, brown hair, VERY shy, kept himself to himself, barely spoke, hot headed
5. Boy, brown hair, not shy, but not cocky, has a group of friends who all like him, easy to get on with, VERY laid back.

Similarities? I think not. They have brown hair and that's it. Those boys span from 15-21.
Original post by SkyNinja
Your normal.....stop worrying.
I dont know why but why are all girls so concious about things like 'am i weird' 'am i normal' 'am i a geek'....... the amount of times girls ask me this is unbelievable.
I dont understand why people are making such a big fuss over the word peng.....

you talk sense.

I want to like someone.That's the problem.I don't know what type of guy i like and why i like them so i just sahred my experiences and tried to get response and advice out of it for my taste.

As for the girls who keeps askingif they're "weird" or a "geek"
it's because Guys make them feel this way..
its normal for girls to ak this more than boys as girls re way more bitchier..the mean ones and amke the weak one's feel like they're nott good enough.

And thank you i dont know why "peng" became such an issue.
it's slang get over it..but no people have to ruin the whole pint of the thread.
my thread might be pointless to some but it was definitely not created to discuss whether "peng" is an acceptable word to use or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending