The Student Room Group

Is it better to be a 'Jennifer Aniston' or an 'Angelina Jolie'??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
It's never good to be 'the other woman'.
Original post by shygirl92
This is untrue. If I repress my banter and humour and act complacent, gentle and cute... I get more guys... :dontknow:

If I was THE REAL REAL REAL ME on dates then I'd get no one :frown:

Guys would hand me over to the police :yep:

I must be such a ****ter :frown:

girls have no banter and are not funny, just thought you'd like to know
Regarding your question, for me it's the girl next door who you can relate to but who can also be sexy when she wants to be, the best of both worlds really.
Not sure about the better-looking/not-so-good-looking distinction but in terms of personality...

Fierce/sexy for a one night stand.

Girl next door for a long term relationship.

As much as I'd enjoy ****ing the fierce/sexy option I wouldn't want her raising my kids and I wouldn't want to live with someone who I couldn't relax around.

Its quite a good example of how guys seem to separate love and lust more clearly than women.
Angelina :sexface:

You should put a poll...
Reply 25
It depends on the guy. Just be yourself, you want him to like you for you, not who you're pretending to be.

Also, there are many other types of girl out there OP.
Original post by mr smurf
it really depends on the guy. But i would prefer a "jennifer aniston" :yep:.

signatchaarrrrr??!
Jennifer Aniston.

Cute ages better than beautiful.
Angelina. Hands down.
Reply 29
either of them would be better than being you (for posting such futile questions)
Original post by shygirl92
I'm unsure as to what constitutes as being either (other than hot/rich/famous) because I'm stealing conversation from a bunch of girls I overheard on the bus.

To 'get the guy' is it better to be the girl next door, cutsie or the 'individual' sexy/fierce women?

Generalisation I know... and despite the bad celeb analogy the general consensus was that everyday guys at uni/in life would prolly go for a less better looking but 'safe' bet of the cutsie.

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the pointless thread.

Sexy >> Girl next door aka slightly plain or wet.
Angelina Jolie is really quite unattractive, I have never been able to understand what people see in her.

But each to their own I suppose...
Aniston - something about a nice women, someone who you could perhaps talk to in times of need etc, seems more appealing than a women who would basically have an affair with a married man.
Anelina Jolie is not THAT attractive, the only people who make out she is, is the media.

I could think of many more attractive females:

-Liz Hurley
-Kate Middleton
-Jennifer Anniston

for starters
i admire both of these beautiful women :biggrin: would be happy if i could be compared to either of them. both are very sexy strong women in my opinion ..... i have always liked angie that little bit more though she just has this appealling factor about her

and i dont conform to the girl next door cutsie sterotype so im more of a 'individual' sexy/fierce women :smile:
Reply 35
Angelina Jolie. How can anyone think Jennifer Aniston is better looking? She's perhaps one of the plainest actresses in Hollywood.
Personally, although Angelina is beautiful and seriously fierce, I'd rather be/ be with a friendly, cute JenAn type any day.
Reply 37
Angelina.

FYI a man can't be 'stolen'. Hide yo' husbands, Angelina's rapin' er'rybody out here!
I don't like Jennifer..she seems really snobbish to me (under all that public perkiness). In one of the making episodes of Friends, the audience didn't find a joke funny, and she said to the director, 'Maybe smart people will get it.' It wasn't very loud, and obviously not sarcasm.

Angelina seems to have mellowed down from her previous ways. So more than a sex symbol, she's now a maternal, ambassador-of-world-peace type of woman. And at least more private than Jennifer.

I felt the opposite way a few years ago, but I definitely prefer Angelina now.
I dunno who its better to be but having said that and rephrasing your question i think its better to be IN Angelina Jolie then Jenifer Aniston .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending