The Student Room Group

I'm very sexually attracted to one of my guy friends (I'm a girl)

And I don't know what to do about it!

We get on really well and I feel there is a lot of sexual chemistry between us. I would happily be friends with benefits but he is a massive player so I think it would annoy me knowing that I wouldn't be the only one. There's also that friend problem where I don't know if he feels the same way so it could damage our friendship.

HELP!
Reply 1
If you both have sexual chemistry, see how things go...
If you don't like the idea of being in the long list of girls don't give it a go.
Reply 2
Bump for more replies pleaseee! I don't know what to do!
Stop asking for advice just go and learn stuff out by trail and error, tis what life is all about.
If you're both up for it, do it. If it doesn't work out, stop doing it.
To be honest, if he's that much of a player I'm sure he's used to dealing with girls who are attracted to him. If you tell him you like him he probably won't blush and mumble and never be able to look you in the eye again. Has he had girlfriends before? If so, what was he like with them? Is he the type of guy who would be monogamous if he met someone special or is he just not a relationships person?

Also, whilst you say you're physically attracted to him, are you sure it's not just pure lust? Do you think there is a deeper connection?
Reply 7
Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse
Also, whilst you say you're physically attracted to him, are you sure it's not just pure lust? Do you think there is a deeper connection?

This.
Reply 8
Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse
To be honest, if he's that much of a player I'm sure he's used to dealing with girls who are attracted to him. If you tell him you like him he probably won't blush and mumble and never be able to look you in the eye again. Has he had girlfriends before? If so, what was he like with them? Is he the type of guy who would be monogamous if he met someone special or is he just not a relationships person?

He's one of my closest friends, I wasn't attracted to him this much initially, it has developed recently :redface:
Reply 9
Original post by bingobongo
He's one of my closest friends, I wasn't attracted to him this much initially, it has developed recently :redface:

Do you feel he is different when he is with you, unlike how he is with other girls? If you are close friends, you should be able to make a fair judgement. But make it out of logical and not bias purposes.
Reply 10
Original post by Roo Bix
Do you feel he is different when he is with you, unlike how he is with other girls? If you are close friends, you should be able to make a fair judgement. But make it out of logical and not bias purposes.

Hmm I dunno I guess he seems more natural around me than other girls. He told me I come before any other girls in his life? I don't know whether that just shows I'm a proper friend though? :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by bingobongo
Hmm I dunno I guess he seems more natural around me than other girls. He told me I come before any other girls in his life? I don't know whether that just shows I'm a proper friend though? :frown:

Well going by how you described him, it seems he has a certain deal of respect for you. Gaining the respect of a player isn't something common :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest