The Student Room Group

Foreign girls or blokes

Have you ever been out with or had sex kissed whatever a foreigner some of you obv have. I'm talking not just Europeans but people from brazil Mexico Russia syria anywhere. Did you find I more exciting that they were foreign. I find it more appealing meeting people from different cultures who speak different languages etc have had a different experience of life. Like especially girls from brazil etc.
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Guy Secretan
. Like especially girls from brazil etc.

everybody likes girls from brazil
Reply 2
yes, foreigners are dreamy!

oooh my first neg rep! how exciting :wink: too bad it wasnt deserved :confused:
(edited 13 years ago)
no but my ex housemate who happened to be african tried to come onto me and it scared the **** out of me to be honest!
Reply 4
Original post by rococo rococo
no but my ex housemate who happened to be african tried to come onto me and it scared the **** out of me to be honest!

Why because he was black don't be racist ha ha
Reply 5
I was just talking to this Brazilian girl on some lame chat site and she gave me her facebook she was actually really fit. Could have obv been bull**** I might message her but we only spoke for two secs. my parents friends son married a Brazilian girl and there are a lot of hot foreigners in London. There must be someone on here who slept with a hot Italian girl a foreign exchange or done something exciting!
(edited 13 years ago)
Yes its fun hanging around w/ them. And i like to get to know their culture.
One of my very close Russian friend (i call her mommy because she's like a mom to me) gave me a russian cake on my birthday and it was the best homemade cake i've ever had. She's even teaching me Russian. And i've noticed that some of the old russian people are nice and very conservative which i like a lot.
It's not just Russians that i like though.
Most of the foreign people who are nice to me were the russians and some italians (my patient is italian :love:)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Drumzilla
everybody likes girls from brazil

Damn-you beat me to it! :angry:
Reply 8
Go travelling, you'll meet all sorts of people.
Reply 9
I disappointed with the popularity of my thread! Yeah I might go traveling I also wanna join dating websites with foreigners who aren't just looking for a visa.
Original post by Guy Secretan
Why because he was black don't be racist ha ha

because he was a 30 something, unhygenic, fat, alcoholic, creep who was delusional. And took it upon himself to try and touch my face when I was using the kitchen :frown:
Foreign girls are penggggggggggggg! =)
Reply 12
I'm definitely more attracted to foreign girls, not just because they're foreign, it's simply that more often than not I find their company more interesting and stimulating. I love other cultures and countries and often find myself more at ease with foreigners than I do British people. This view has kinda sprouted from having travelled throughout Europe, where I kinda felt I connected with people on my wavelength more. I've only really had a thing with 1 non-Brit though. I met a Brazilian girl in Berlin who I had what I guess you'd call a fling with... probably my favourite 5 days of travelling. We really just hit it off really well despite obviously coming from massively different cultures, but that's probably because I guess I'm not a typical Brit and I actually have a genuine interest in Brazil beyond the ladies! :p: Not sure who made the first move but we just ended up pulling on my first night there and slept together the next 4 nights there. After the first day, we just became weirdly coupley as though we'd known each other for months/years rather than just over a day. Nothing that intense has happened to me before or since and I've actually met her in London (where she flew in to meet me) and Barcelona (where I flew to meet her) since as well. We still talk occasionally, although she is back in Brazil now. If it wasn't for the distance I'm sure we'd have given a relationship a shot.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Malkmus
I'm definitely more attracted to foreign girls, not just because they're foreign, it's simply that more often than not I find their company more interesting and stimulating. I love other cultures and countries and often find myself more at ease with foreigners than I do British people. This view has kinda sprouted from having travelled throughout Europe, where I kinda felt I connected with people on my wavelength more. I've only really had a thing with 1 non-Brit though. I met a Brazilian girl in Berlin who I had what I guess you'd call a fling with... probably my favourite 5 days of travelling. We really just hit it off really well despite obviously coming from massively different cultures, but that's probably because I guess I'm not a typical Brit and I actually have a genuine interest in Brazil beyond the ladies! :p: Not sure who made the first move but we just ended up pulling on my first night there and slept together the next 4 nights there. After the first day, we just became weirdly coupley as though we'd known each other for months/years rather than just over a day. Nothing that intense has happened to me before or since and I've actually met her in London (where she flew in to meet me) and Barcelona (where I flew to meet her) since as well. We still talk occasionally, although she is back in Brazil now. If it wasn't for the distance I'm sure we'd have given a relationship a shot.

Thank for the contribution dude. :smile: So was she hot (how tall etc)? How come she flew all the way to London no disrespect but why do you think she liked you so much when there are loads of other guys from around the world? Sounds like a really exciting experience! did she have a cute accent what clothes did she wear
? Also were you staying in a hostel Also why are you working in a call centre when you graduated from cardiff random question I know but w/e.
Original post by rococo rococo
because he was a 30 something, unhygenic, fat, alcoholic, creep who was delusional. And took it upon himself to try and touch my face when I was using the kitchen :frown:

were you staying in a house share at the time? so are you at uni or have you graduated?
Reply 15
I would go out with a foreign girl but white only
Reply 16
dont u guys mind their accent lol
I can't even explain how hot foreign guys are! I've made out with one Danish girl (she is a really close friends and we did it for a laugh ha ha) and been with a Latvian...

I just really have a thing for accents!!! That's why I shouldn't go to Erasmus parties!
Reply 18
Foreign women are hot in every way. Not only appearance wise, but I would prefer hear a women describing Prague with some sort of accent than a women telling me all about Hull.
I had a fling with a Greek waiter on holiday. Ooh he was dreamy. :moon:

Although I believe a lot of people think they can't pull in the UK, so they'll go abroad to pull - not true. A munter at home, a munter worldwide that's my motto.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending