The Student Room Group

Guys, would you go down on a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by channy
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a look.

LOOOOL

I'm so using this line
Original post by Aramiss18
I go down on my gf all the time. Its not the greatest tasting thing in the world but it really isnt that bad plus its the easiest way to make her climax and she loves it. Just go for it pal.

:P so true.
ive found with some girls it tastes nice, and some not so nice.. but never disgusting or whatever :P i dont know if it differs by the girl or by their diet, i imagine both O.o

but yeah. you'll never know til you try.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

I was going to slate you, but then I realised I'm like this about penetrative sex as a whole. I've licked out two girls. On the whole, their pussy juice had a watery body with notes of mucus and salt. It's not too different to your own pre-cum. If you finger her and lick it off your fingers, you will find it to be completely tasteless; it seems to dry quickly on exposure to air. There's probs diet and hygiene factors and individual differences impacting on the taste so don't come crying to me if it's different.

If you try to tongue-**** her you will hurt your tongue unless it's really long.

I have found that it's quite difficult to pleasure a girl like that compared to fingering her. Varying the hardness of your tongue to really knead her clit is quite tiring, and she might be self-conscious and not mentally in the zone. Or maybe I'm just **** at it. However your mouth can do a lot of things so it's worth being creative down there.
Reply 24
Original post by rawwwwr!
LOOOOL

I'm so using this line

:colondollar: It's a t-shirt slogan.
Reply 25
Original post by channy
:colondollar: It's a t-shirt slogan.

Then I'm getting the t-shirt :ahee:
Reply 26
Why not? It's fun :mmm:
Reply 27
Original post by Linweth
Why not? It's fun :mmm:

And possibly unhygienic?
Reply 28
Never killed me :dontknow:
Done it many a time. One of my many specialties in the boudoir.

Tastes like metal, natural yoghurt, or just ever so slightly salty (if you drink it).

If I were to get near a girls nether regions and smelt something not quite so healthy, I'd be out of the door faster than a viking onto dry land.
Reply 30
Original post by effofex
And possibly unhygienic?

Well hopefully the girl takes care of herself, if she does again I say "Why not? It's fun."
Reply 31
Original post by effofex
And possibly unhygienic?

But you're quite happy for a girl to go down on you, despite some of the same hygene issues?
It's not so bad :ninja:

Original post by effofex
Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?

haha LOL
Reply 33

I haven't done it before, because I've never needed to.

I'm just awesome like that I guess.
Reply 34
Original post by ChrisBan
But you're quite happy for a girl to go down on you, despite some of the same hygene issues?

Excuse me - I never said that. A woman has the right to refuse performing fellatio too.

Also, the male organ can be covered easily with a condom (often flavoured) minimizing taste/STI-transmission issues, but as far as I'm aware there isn't a similar way to encapsulate the clitoral regions. I suppose with a femidom it would be feasible but I'm not sure how feasible cunnilingus is with that.
Yes, and from what I remember (I was drunk) it wasn't pleasant.

But, then again, I can't imagine sucking a dick is any better.

Edit: I should probably add... SHE DIDN'T RECIPROCATE - WHORE!!!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 36
As long as she is of a normal hygiene level it should be fine. I love it and I've never had any real issues with taste. I mean, it tastes of pussy but I like that :tongue:.
Reply 37
Everyday of the week.
Reply 38
No, maybe when I am married, but for now I find it disgusting.

Bocats.
why in the world wouldn't you want to try it?

I find it so curious that people are so hesitant to try new things in bed.

If you're worried about taste, try it in the shower, or shower with her then throw her on the bed and since you've both just showered, you'll pretty much be clean.

I am hoping you know she doesn't have herpes or something of that sort cause that wouldn't be an unpleasant surprise. More so than any smell.

Try to do it when she's like a week away from her period because closer to her period date, women get different discharges.

And finally, if you really don't like the taste, well then I guess you can go superficial but I think that is a product of our stupid society cause honestly, how many years has this been happening and no one before needed flavored lube before. But of course, sweet tasting products never harm, they only enhance the fun experience that is sex.

I say go for it (as a straight female and as a female who has tried it)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending