The Student Room Group

I feel so awful

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Escriba
Oh dear. So its all doom and gloom from now on eh? I miss my childhood.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's doom and gloom but it just takes you longer to recover when you get older.
Original post by Escriba

We have the same extract in our signatures :ninja:
you got drunk, missed the train home and now have a hangover... hardly awful. i can think of far far far far far worse things that have happened on nights out
Reply 23
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
We have the same extract in our signatures :ninja:

Ooh yes! I never noticed! But here's the catch; I know where is from and you most probably definitely don't.

Do you know where its from? :wink::tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by Rock Fan
I wouldn't go as far to say it's doom and gloom but it just takes you longer to recover when you get older.

From booze you mean? Well thank God I've never tried it...:angel:

P.S. I agree with your sig.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
Original post by babygirl110
Last night I went out with these other girls who aren't usually my choice of friends, I got so drunk and decided to miss the last train home. I ended up leaving the club at 3am and yet I don't usually go clubbing at all. I only ever do restaurant/bars and last train home on the london underground. I guess it's a lesson learned but I'm just so embarrassed and dealing with the worst hangover :frown:.
I guess this is just a rant about how idiotic I've been :frown:. I just feel so common, cheap and stupid.

I'm confused, this is what most people under the age of 26 do on a night out?
Original post by Escriba

Original post by Escriba
Ooh yes! I never noticed! But here's the catch; I know where is from and you most probably definitely don't.

Do you know where its from? :wink::tongue:

Well it's featured in a song by someone and it's from a Shakespeare play. Hamlet I think?
Reply 27
Sounds pretty normal and i estimate that millions of people will be doing the same sort of thing tonight.
Reply 28
Original post by naomidawn
I'm confused, this is what most people under the age of 26 do on a night out?

I wouldn't say most people. I'd say stupid people.
Reply 29
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Well it's featured in a song by someone and it's from a Shakespeare play. Hamlet I think?

I haven't heard the song but yes, it's from Hamlet. Just checking!
I don't really understand the big deal OP, you got drunk and missed the last train home? Wow, erm tbh you need to get a grip really.
Reply 31
Original post by babygirl110
I wouldn't say most people. I'd say stupid people.

I apologise, what I meant was 'I'm confused, this is what most people under the age of 26 who aren't on TSR do on a night out?'
Original post by Escriba
From booze you mean? Well thank God I've never tried it...:angel:

P.S. I agree with your sig.

What my villa till I die sig???
Reply 33
Original post by Rock Fan
What my villa till I die sig???

That's the one.
Original post by Escriba
That's the one.

Ha why thank you :biggrin:
Once I waited 3 hours for the tube to start working again at 5am :biggrin:

Man up.
Reply 36
Original post by xnatalie01x
Once I waited 3 hours for the tube to start working again at 5am :biggrin:

Man up.

Omg did you! You should have just got a taxi home or rung someone to come pick you up.

I lost a bracelet my friend gave me, I feel worse for it now :frown:.

Oh I don't know why I got carried away. I shouldn't have gone out with them.
Reply 37
You've learnt a lesson, now dont do it again :smile:
As long as you had a good time and never put yourself in danger, that's the main thing surely? Rather than whether or not you usually go clubbing? :dontknow:
Reply 39
Sorry, am I missing something here? What have you done that is so abhorrently bad? Did you have a threesome with them or something?

Quick Reply

Latest