The Student Room Group

Anyone had their flight cancelled?

Damn snow!!!! I'm due to spend my Christmas in SA and I was meant to be flying out this evening but my flight has been cancelled until further notice.

I'm so annoyed with the weather because that just cuts my holiday shorter and the reason I'm going away is because I prefer to have a shorter winter.

Arrghhh, sorry but I just had to rant. Does anyone else feel my frustration?
Reply 1
Just calm down, you'll be leaving soon.
Reply 2
****ing sucks... was meant to go skiing in Switzerland.
Reply 3
Original post by spazman21
****ing sucks... was meant to go skiing in Switzerland.

Yeah it does, :frown:. Your skiing trip is now going to be cut shorter, how annoying for you.

Btw your sig really gives me the creeps and so I'm going to have to block you so that I don't have to see it again.
not sure yet waiting on news for tomorrow. if its cancelled ill be pretty upset. its to go see the GF and i havent seen her in 6 months. **** you heathrow
Reply 5
Am glad I opted to stay in the UK for this holiday, usually I go away!
Reply 6
Original post by TurkeyDinosaur
not sure yet waiting on news for tomorrow. if its cancelled ill be pretty upset. its to go see the GF and i havent seen her in 6 months. **** you heathrow

Yeah, mine was heathrow too!! I keep trying to ring for updates, no luck. I probably should stop trying to ring though.
Reply 7
My housemate was supposed to be going to Austria before coming back to stay with friends in London. Now looks like she's going to be spending Christmas in London. And 2 of my other housemates were supposed to be flying back to Malaysia tomorrow. Doesn't look like it's going to happen.
where are you flying and who with if you odnt mind me asking?
Reply 9
Original post by TurkeyDinosaur
where are you flying and who with if you odnt mind me asking?

South Africa with BA.

What about you?
Virginia and with united airlines. hope you get your situation sorted soon
That sucks, sorry OP :hugs:
I guess I'll find out tomorrow: Haven't seen my family in 3 months so I'm desperate to go home for Christmas but it's not looking good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending