The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections

This bares absolutely no resemblance to the medicine version...
This is the thread to record all of your interview invitations, offers, rejections etc in.
If you feel confident in updating the wiki page for stalking, it can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Veterinary_Medicine_Stalking_Page_2011_Entry
Otherwise, just post your update here and someone else will do it for you
No chat or discussion will be permitted in this thread so please keep to the dedicated discussion threads detailed below.

After seeing your dental thread, it seemed obvious that the medicine one was better, so I altered it to be the same format as the medicine one.
As a result, you might not know how to alter the wiki page, if you do, great
If not post your details on here, and either myself or another kind person will eventually put them on the page

All I need to know is the university's you've applied for, and any updates, I do NOT care about acknowledgments

Scroll to see replies

Irishguy2K10
x

That's why I created this thread :wink:
I've put you down for Bristol as you attempted..
What are your other three choices? :h:
Hey, I'm applying to Cambridge (Selwyn College), Bristol, Nottingham and RVC. I've had an interview at Cambridge on the 14th December and I've been put on hold for Bristol. I would try and put them in for myself but I have no idea how lol. I also got 6.8, 5.2 and 2.5A in the BMAT...

Also, I was wondering if you could put another column in for reapplicants? It could be useful...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
ive been rejected from liverpool, bristol and glasgow.
Haven't heard from Nottingham yet...
Reply 4
hello!
I'm applying to cambridge (jesus college) - interview on the 6th december
and nottingham and edinburgh but haven't heard anything from them yet.
Rejection from bristol :frown:
thanks for thinking of us!! :smile:
hey!
i'm applying to glasgow (offer- conditional with 37 points in IB with 6,6 in hl bio and chem), rvc (offer- conditional with 7 in hl bio) and cambridge (st. catharines college, had an interview on 26/10/10, no decision yet) and edinburgh (no interview and no decision yet)
purple_nurple
Reapplicants will be recognised by unconditional offers.. think an extra column for reapplicants could make RVC and cambridge columns too narrow for some usernames, though if reapplicants want to put that they are reapplying then they're welcome to put that under the 'Other' column :h:

Katie1993
:s-smilie: good luck with nottingham

CezzaJ
No problem :wink:

tropicalia_la
When was your glasgow and RVC interview? And what was your BMAT score?

Done :yep:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack

This is the thread to record all of your interview invitations, offers, rejections etc in.
If you feel confident in updating the wiki page for stalking, it can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Veterinary_Medicine_Stalking_Page_2011_Entry
No chat or discussion will be permitted in this thread so please keep to the dedicated discussion threads detailed below.

After seeing your dental thread, it seemed obvious that the medicine one was better, so I altered it to be the same format as the medicine one.
If not post your details on here, and either myself or another kind person will eventually put them on the page

All I need to know is the university's you've applied for, and any updates, I do NOT care about acknowledgments

Bristol-waiting
Liverpool - waiting
Nottingham- waiting
RVC- waiting
My Glasgow interview was on 4/11/10, didn't have an interview for RVC and my bmat score was 5.2 5.2 2.5A.
Heroo

I applied to Bristol, Cambridge, Nottingham, RVC.
Rejection from Cambridge, that is all.

Thanks!
Original post by tropicalia_la
You forgot to mention you're an international applicant :wink:

Original post by VetApplicant2011
BMAT score? :h:

Reply 11
Liverpool - interview 19/01/2011
Notts, Bristol, Glasgow - waiting on news
Original post by AdamKr
x

Reply 13
Thanks for this it is good I was struggling to keep up with the other thread to see how everyone was doing.

Rejection from Cambridge (Lucy Cavendish) and Nottingham. Unconditional Offer for Bristol interview date was 17/11/10. I am a graduate so waiting on RVC D102 G&T my BMAT scores were , 4.7,4.9,3.5A
Original post by nikkit84
x

Reply 15

Hiya, I've applied for Bristol- on hold, Nottingham, Liverpool and RVC (BMAT: 4.9, 5.7, 3A) Thanks!! x

put my details in as:
Bristol-
Liverpool-
Nottingham- rejection
RVC- rejection.

Please and thanks.
Mm I dunno how to update the wiki buttt,

Applied to bristol, glasgow, edinburgh, cambridge (sidney sussex). On hold from Bristol, had glasgow interview 6/12 and cambridge 8/12- won't hear from them till after new year. Had edinburgh interview 9/12, got an offer of BB in Biology and Chemistry at SQA Advanced Higher on 13/12. Oh, and BMAT score was 6, 4.9, 3.5A :smile:
Original post by emilysr
x

Original post by Irishguy2K10
BMAT score? Please :wink:

Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk
You need to update your sig for your edinburgh offer :wink:
Oh so does cambridge use the BMAT as well as RVC? Do any other unis use it for vetmed?

Whee thank you! And yes, I do need to update the sig, I'm very lazy about doing that! Yeah Cambridge ask for it, that's the only one besides RVC as far as I know! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending