The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

true dat.
okay.
Reply 3
My main issue is that her bra looks like it fits her really badly. And also like it has no support. Get to a fitter, young lady!
Reply 4
probably still would though
Yep that's chubby (borderline fat) in my eyes. Legs are okay but the stomach and upper arms are in no way 'curvy'.
Its okay, let it all out. Im sorry she made you feel like that :hugs:
Reply 7
if you look at her, she has no curves... her body just goes in a straight (wiggly from the flubber) line
Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy. :smile:
Reply 9
I don't care what the scale says.

Fair enough but you should care what the ****ing mirror says
I don't understand why we're all so obsessed with the way other people look. Just concentrate on yourself!
Reply 11
Alrighty then.
Who cares.
Reply 13
She'd be gorgeous a few dress sizes smaller.
Reply 14
You wouldn't say no though?
Ok....
Reply 16
she's quite hot though
Reply 17
Why does it matter? She has good legs, and she's still quite attractive. That said, she isn't stunningly beautiful, but she's quite pretty. Yes she's a bit chunky, but so what? Leave her to live her life.
(edited 13 years ago)
She's fat, but she's still gorgeous.

I don't think she necessarily would look better smaller, not everyone likes slim women and if she's happy with herself that's what's important.

I don't get why everyone gets a bug in their bonnet over how fat other people are. If she wants to describe herself as curvy what's the problem?
Original post by colabottles
Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending