The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread rocks.
Reply 21
The whole 'real woman' thing does bother me a little bit too. It's almost as if being naturally thin means you are some sort of evil oppressive force upon all the happy, podgy people.

I think promoting being unhealthy on either side of the spectrum is rather irresponsible, tbh. Why don't any adverts promote muscular women? Or non-anorexic masculine-bodied women? Why must it all be hourglass curves and flowers?
Reply 22
Clearly photoshopped maybe? Neck shading looks different from the body?
Shes so hot come on you would. :wink:
OK, who gives a ****. I still most definitely would.
Reply 25
I think she is perfect
Yeh she is fat, but id still do her!
Reply 27
Original post by Pheylan
probably still would though

Same

Wouldn't think twice in all honesty, smash that indifferently
He arm is virtually like my thigh. I do not think that this is a good role model for other women.
(edited 13 years ago)
she's not fat..if she stood up youu wouldn't be able to see her fat around the waist but then again she is chubby.
her legs are ok..if she just gave a liiiiiiiiitle bit of weight she'd be perfect :smile: like 10-15 kg probably? :s
Original post by Menakshelatte
she's not fat..if she stood up youu wouldn't be able to see her fat around the waist but then again she is chubby.
her legs are ok..if she just gave a liiiiiiiiitle bit of weight she'd be perfect :smile: like 10-15 kg probably? :s

I know that when we sit down we tend to look a bit chubbier but you have to admit that the rolls of fat there are excessive. There's no way that this can be considered healthy.
She's alright from the waist down. Stomach is just fat.
Original post by basketofsnakes
****ing media putting the idea in fatties' heads that this = curvy

this is what a 'real woman' actually is by today's standards.

sad.

"plus size model"?

lmao what a joke

I don't think she's by any means 'fat'
She's far thinner than the 'curvy' girls they normally highlight.

And if she's making a career as a plus size model, the industry must accept this too.

She is overweight though, no doubt about it, but it suits her in a way?
Reply 34
She's not fat, she's just not toned. If she's happy with herself, why should anyone berate her for it?

tbh i call chubby attractive girls curvy but plain chubby ones fat, so in my dictionary she'd be curvy lol.
Original post by colabottles
Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy. :smile:

This.
Reply 37
No chanceeeeeee...girls that are curvy are toned ( not on about the anorexic lot), but they have fat/muscle but have it toned so it looks goooood
She is probably overweight but she's hardly a whale, she doesn't exactly look like she's about to die of a heart attack and she's still pretty. :dontknow:
Reply 39
Anyone who says toned is a complete moron.

Latest

Trending

Trending