The Student Room Group

how often do you change your underwear

Scroll to see replies

:rofl:

Im sorry but this thread made my day :biggrin: Way to go to starting a discussion newbie. I wish I hadn't wasted all my rep today.
Reply 21
what underwear? :rolleyes:
Original post by Gemma :)!
Everyday- but last time I posted in a thread like this, girls started shouting at me for washing my bra after every day.. so *shrugs*

i feel for you Gemma, last time i told my mates i sometimes showered twice a day i was verbally abused for months but they are a bunch of dirty stinking bastards anyway lol
everyday cos it's standard.
i change my smalls everyday- even if i'm staying away from home for a night or more, i always ensure that i have a few days' supply close at hand (i even keep a small collection of clothing in my car's boot at all times) ^^
Reply 25
A april fools (I think) was played on here with the same title but was later changed to something like "how ofter do you think about sex with family members" so all the people who posted before the change looked like freaks. I think this mite be the same idea

You have been warned :biggrin:
Reply 26
I never change my underwear I wash it.
Original post by soldier-4-life
i feel for you Gemma, last time i told my mates i sometimes showered twice a day i was verbally abused for months but they are a bunch of dirty stinking bastards anyway lol

Lol, well said.
[QUOTE="Emelynaki;28965651"]Are there really people that change their underwear once in a week or less? :s-smilie:[/QUOTE back when i was a lawless anarchist i wore the same pair of boxers for 3 days but im no longer an extreme rebel. tbh i am just finding out everyday is the norm lmao
Original post by DOA
A april fools (I think) was played on here with the same title but was later changed to something like "how ofter do you think about sex with family members" so all the people who posted before the change looked like freaks. I think this mite be the same idea

You have been warned :biggrin:

thanks for the great idea mate
Reply 30
Original post by soldier-4-life
thanks for the great idea mate

not an idea a memory
Reply 31
Pants and socks every day, bras less often. Are there seriously people on here who would wear the same pair of pants two or more days running?!
Reply 32
People change their underwear?
Lets just say, when my white underwear turns brown, i know its time to change :colone:
Lol im just joking, everyday of course :u:
Original post by 93M
what underwear? :rolleyes:

This.
Reply 35
To be honest it depends with the activities I partake in during the day. If I play football, then I will have spare boxers to change into cause I hate sitting around in wet boxers like a sweaty beaver. But if I'm just lying around at home then I will probably change it once every two or three days ;p
Original post by lightburns
Even jeans? Underwear and socks, obviously, should be changed every day. Jeans? Jumpers? :/

Don't wear jeans, but everything is changed every day.
Reply 37
What is this "underwear" you speak of?
Everyday! Or more, if I have a shower or am getting dressed to go out or something.
Every three days at Sunset.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending