The Student Room Group

How Can You Make a Guy Want You!

Hey
I really want this guy to like me, we talk and that, and okay we have done it once or twice, but i want him to fall for me, i really like him, and i want him to like me to.
HELPPPP! lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OK, I am not even remotely an expert in such matters, but you should tell him how you feel. Broaden your mind, there are more ways to make a guy love you than sex. Take him out places, learn what he likes, move into his life. OK this probably hasn't helped, but hey, at least I posted the first reply!!!:gah:
Reply 2
tell him you have a pussy as tight as spandex
You've done it the wrong way.
You need to make him want you first before having sex with him and be kind of mysterious (that's the wrong word but I couldn't think of the right one) and make him want you but don't give yourself to him so he wants you more..
Sorry to disappoint you but now it probably won't work...
Reply 4
There's not a magic potion to make someone fall in love with you. Unless you know Fred and George Weasley. :moon:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Kerr Avon
OK, I am not even remotely an expert in such matters, but you should tell him how you feel. Broaden your mind, there are more ways to make a guy love you than sex. Take him out places, learn what he likes, move into his life. OK this probably hasn't helped, but hey, at least I posted the first reply!!!:gah:

haha, urm he aint the type of guy to go out places, he always busy at work, he noes i like him, but i seriously think he aint interested, we were really close before but now were just like mates, i really want him loool.
Reply 6
If you good looking, just try something daring.
If you ugly, no chance.
I charge £120 per hour. PM me and we can arrange a time and date for a consultation. :tongue:imp:
Reply 8
Original post by Tsukuyomi
If you good looking, just try something daring.
If you ugly, no chance.

i am good looking, okay i aint one to boast but i am, loool
Reply 9
Original post by cellophane11
You've done it the wrong way.
You need to make him want you first before having sex with him and be kind of mysterious (that's the wrong word but I couldn't think of the right one) and make him want you but don't give yourself to him so he wants you more..
Sorry to disappoint you but now it probably won't work...

inoooooooo, thats what i saying, i should just give up, its not like i cant get any other guy, its just im hung up on him :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by dcspike
tell him you have a pussy as tight as spandex

Textbook answer
Original post by Anonymous

i am good looking, okay i aint one to boast but i am, loool

Then try something daring.
You thinking what im thinking? :perv:
Well, there's 2 ways of doing this.
One is to be a naturally interesting, funny, stable, attractive, easy going person.
Failing that, just offer him sex.
inoooooooo, thats what i saying, i should just give up, its not like i cant get any other guy, its just im hung up on him :frown:

Well go find another guy then.
And don't say you can't... cos you will be able to!
Reply 14
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Then try something daring.
You thinking what im thinking? :perv:

hahahahaha like what
Reply 15
let him know you're DTF all the time.
Hmm... I don't think you can "make" a guy want you. But my advice would be don't play games. As long as you're prepared to make a fool out of yourself, make sure you're open with the guy. He could break your heart, or he could be everything you want.
Reply 17
Original post by rogreg8
let him know you're DTF all the time.

whats DTF
Reply 18
whats DTF

down to 'insert word that starts with f and ends with k'
Reply 19
Cover yourself with chocolate flavoured gel and lie naked on his bed. He may be annoyed about the mess but frantic sex is guaranteed. :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending