The Student Room Group

There's no such thing as AWKWARDNESS !...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfcker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !

Does anyone else want to punch this guy really hard in the face?
Reply 21

To be fair, I hate when girls ask what you wanna talk about or say 2ask me some questions"> I mean common, were not 15 years old anymore.
I remember you are the thread starter of 'what a troll?' asking TSRian what trolling is.... to answer to that question - a troll is you. :smile:

I dont really see the point of this thread to be honest. Seriously, it is not even worth having one whole thread about it. You just bring up a topic which does not contribute to anything whatsoever. You actually spend so much time online creating pointless threads.

This is an awkward situation because you just bring up a topic which noone would normally turn around and just talk about it. And therefore people dont really have much to say about it cos they dont see the point. :P
Reply 23
Well this is awkward. :awesome:
Original post by Something_Ironic

According to current responses, the answer is definite no :smile:
Original post by street.lovin'
I remember you are the thread starter of 'what a troll?' asking TSRian what trolling is.... to answer to that question - a troll is you. :smile:

I dont really see the point of this thread to be honest. Seriously, it is not even worth having one whole thread about it. You just bring up a topic which does not contribute to anything whatsoever. You actually spend so much time online creating pointless threads.

This is an awkward situation because you just bring up a topic which noone would normally turn around and just talk about it. And therefore people dont really have much to say about it cos they dont see the point. :P

It's so pointless, that you ended up writing more than I wrote in the actually thread.

Touché my friend, touché
It's so pointless, that you ended up writing more than I wrote in the actually thread.

Well, that is mainly because I was trying to point out that your thread is soo pointless. And to be honest, my previous post only has like one and a half line that is related to what you were asking. The rests were just saying how awkward your question is and how trolling you are.... :smile:

Original post by Something_Ironic

According to the current response from me, Yes. :smile:
Original post by street.lovin'
According to the current response from me, Yes. :smile:

Ahh well, smile all you want it'll never happen.
Ahh well, smile all you want it'll never happen.

I know. :frown:
Reply 31

Wow. Awkward.
Water fight in Kenya anyone? Might be awkward?
I love it when I can tell a guy feels awkward around me. I feel like I have the powerrr :colone:
Reply 34
well tell crap joke to my family they'll mute the tv go silent and then a minute later someone will do a feeble cough... it's been done even to strangers! now that's awkward as hell!
It gets awkward when someone says something really cliché and you try to follow it up with a joke and die at the end.:sad:
Reply 36
I may be awkward, but I'm sure you're really bloody annoying.
Reply 37
Have u been watching the secret law of attraction? U seriously sound like one of em
Really! There isn't. Well actually there is but, it's not created by the situation at hand, it's created by how we think, nothing is awkward unless we start thinking damn this will be awkward. As soon as someone says " This is going to be awakward " - That's now their mindset and can't stop it....

And then you get dumb shy hoes that say " What should we talk about " ohhh hell no muhfucker ! if you ask me that I will block and delete you ass in a instant !

Try getting kegged in the middle of a busy shopping centre then mate :wink: .
having buttsecks with bin laden would be pretty awkward tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending