The Student Room Group

The Ugly Friend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
Really? :rolleyes:

I find it interesting that some people like doing that too, isn't that a sign of insecurity? The need to have an 'ugly' friend around to make you look 'better' :wink:

huh? did you just join TSR today or something?
Original post by allieee
they sound insecure and childish.

i can't really think of any of my friends that I would say are ugly, it's not a nice word and as you've already said, it's easy to see the attractive qualities in most people... if you're a nice person

They're in 2nd year of uni now.

I doubt they'll grow out of it.
Original post by amiejade-x

Original post by amiejade-x
i'm the ugly friend :ahee:

fecking cock blocker :teehee:
lol:sigh:

women.. :smug:
(edited 13 years ago)
me and my m8s are all pretty ugly tbh
Original post by Yawn11
huh? did you just join TSR today or something?

No :s-smilie:
Reply 26
I could have but havent had friends for a few years, but that would certainly suck big time I hatee to think any friends would not be willing to tell me the truth no matter what, that partly why you have friends its whct family can never do (bruntly tell you the truth).
Original post by Tsukuyomi
fecking cock blocker :teehee:

lol sorreh :ahee:
Original post by KingofSpades
me and my m8s are all pretty ugly tbh

:facepalm::facepalm:
The ugly friend in my group has banged the most chicks a staggering two! With me and another at one and one more guy at 0. Although Ive had the same gf for 4 years!
Reply 30
I always assume I'm the ugly friend cause I don't see any of my friends as being particularly ugly at all!
Original post by akash11
I could have but havent had friends for a few years, but that would certainly suck big time I hatee to think any friends would not be willing to tell me the truth no matter what, that partly why you have friends its whct family can never do (bruntly tell you the truth).

I know right.

I'd rather have no friends than a bunch who constantly talk about how 'ugly' I am.
She says this is normal though and girls always talk about their friend's looks.
I think not. :mad:
i am the ugly friend :'(
Yes i know my friend loves but it's also a great advantage for her to get attention :frown:
Thats why everytime she wants to flirt with someone i'm always there :frown:
and everytime i'm even close to liking someone the guy immediately falls in love with her :frown:
we're really close ao it's not working out..i cant tell her to go away either :frown:
I can understand the psychology behind having an 'ugly' friend in order to make you seem more attractive, but talking about a supposed friend like that behind their back isn't cool.

P.S. I'm probably an ugly friend.
(edited 13 years ago)
:facepalm::facepalm:

you are the ugliest friend

goodbye
Original post by Soph1990
I always assume I'm the ugly friend cause I don't see any of my friends as being particularly ugly at all!

You're cute. :smile:
Reply 36
I know right.

I'd rather have no friends than a bunch who constantly talk about how 'ugly' I am.
She says this is normal though and girls always talk about their friend's looks.
I think not. :mad:

Girls alwys talk about their friends looks, I though this only applied to preety girls? No wonder most girls are up their own ass.
Reply 37
i can't think of any ugly friends i have so maybe i am the ugly friend

ahahaaha.

that's.... liberating. :bigsmile:
Original post by Anonymous
i am the ugly friend :'(
Yes i know my friend loves but it's also a great advantage for her to get attention :frown:
Thats why everytime she wants to flirt with someone i'm always there :frown:
and everytime i'm even close to liking someone the guy immediately falls in love with her :frown:
we're really close ao it's not working out..i cant tell her to go away either :frown:

She isn't your 'friend' she's your 'frenemy'. She keeps you around to emphasize hoe pretty she is ..... :eek: That's not very good for your self esteem.

Ditch her...quick! and get more average looking friends who you won't constantly feel inferior to!

:biggrin:
my friends are all really pretty
I think most girls would agree that most of their close friends are at least a bit pretty

I find that girls hang around with girls of similar prettyness anyway?
so there isnt always an 'ugly' friend maybe an 'uglier' friend, idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending