The Student Room Group

how often do you change your underwear

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Every few weeks, give or take. Depends on how crusty they get :borat:
Original post by Liam_G
Do you get THAT excited when you find out that you're going out? :lolwut:

As said, once in the morning so their clean, once at night so their clean when i go to bed , then obviously id have a shower before i go out for the night so why would I put on a pair of underwear i've already worn?
Reply 62
I change them as soon as someone makes a comment about the smell. I don't see the point otherwise.
Original post by TheSownRose
Don't wear jeans, but everything is changed every day.

.. Jumpers?

If so.. you're mad! I bet you do other crazy things, like only use your bath towel once before washing it and brushing your teeth every time you eat.
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];28969733']As said, once in the morning so their clean, once at night so their clean when i go to bed , then obviously id have a shower before i go out for the night so why would I put on a pair of underwear i've already worn?

Can't you sleep in the underwear you've had on for the day? I can sort of understand the shower thing. But not if you're putting on different underwear every morning and every night.
Original post by lightburns
.. Jumpers?

If so.. you're mad! I bet you do other crazy things, like only use your bath towel once before washing it and brushing your teeth every time you eat.

Those aren't crazy, it's just keeping yourself clean.
Original post by TheSownRose
Those aren't crazy, it's just keeping yourself clean.

There's clean, and there's obsessive :O

Then again.. I have been at uni for 3 months and I still haven't hoovered :rolleyes:

You must be using the washing machine like, every day. Either that, or you're a nudist.
There's clean, and there's obsessive :O

Then again.. I have been at uni for 3 months and I still haven't hoovered :rolleyes:

You must be using the washing machine like, every day. Either that, or you're a nudist.

I have two weeks' worth of everything, so more than enough to go around. :wink:
Can't you sleep in the underwear you've had on for the day? I can sort of understand the shower thing. But not if you're putting on different underwear every morning and every night.

No. As i've worn it all day.
My option wasn't there :frown: I change them twice a day :P
First thought on seeing this thread: There are people who don't change every day?! :lolwut:
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];28970520']No. As i've worn it all day.

As long as you're hygienic with showers and everything, they won't go crazy in 14 hours.
.. Jumpers?

Do you sleep in your jumpers or something? :confused: If not, how does putting on a different jumper require any more effort than putting on the one you wore yesterday?
Original post by Pink Bullets
Do you sleep in your jumpers or something? :confused: If not, how does putting on a different jumper require any more effort than putting on the one you wore yesterday?

Maybe I misunderstood them.. Maybe they put on a different jumper, but the day after may wear the original one again.
But if they wash each jumper after one wear...
As long as you're hygienic with showers and everything, they won't go crazy in 14 hours.

I do know, it's just what I prefer to do
Original post by j.laurence
Everytime when I see one of these threads...

That must be quite a lot then :holmes:
[QUOTE='rach [shikari];28971100']I do know, it's just what I prefer to do

Then fair enough, :smile:

Being very hygienic is much better than being terrible with hygiene.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending