The Student Room Group

"Your application has been sent for consideration"

so that's the status of my application. does this mean my whole application is in the clear? i'm getting kinda nervy :/ i gave my friend my PS to have a look at because she was a little stuck. well 1 or 2 friends :/ maybe 3 :colondollar: any opinions ? just need to know what you all think, so if something does come up, i'd be ready :smile:

thanks! & good luck to everyone! :biggrin:
It would say this whether your application was flagged for plagiarism or not. You are not in the clear.
In regards to possible plagiarism, that means absolutely nothing at all.
Reply 3
okay thanks! i'm just hoping my friends were responsible enough not to have taken any major things from my PS :s-smilie:

& can i ask where would it say if i have been flagged? :smile:
Original post by chukoyy
okay thanks! i'm just hoping my friends were responsible enough not to have taken any major things from my PS :s-smilie:

& can i ask where would it say if i have been flagged? :smile:

As far as I am aware, your university choices will be informed that your PS contains x% of plagiarised content. I believe you will also receive an email from UCAS.
Reply 5
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
As far as I am aware, your university choices will be informed that your PS contains x% of plagiarised content. I believe you will also receive an email from UCAS.

okay thank you for your help ! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending