The Student Room Group

Guys, would you go down on a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by effofex
Yes. I'd be absolutely fine with it. There's nothing saying she needs to perform fellatio.

No. Women really ought to :wink:
I notice you said nothing about effofex's claim that he doesn't care if a girl wouldn't want to give him oral sex, and that he would take the same precautions for her as he would expect to receive (such as, washing and guarding her mouth from touching any part of his sin)...
Reply 82
Original post by effofex
Surely it is unhygeinic and probably smelly as a result of the wee, sweat and blood. Genitalia are hardly the cleanest part of a person's body. The same applies to male genitalia (usually minus the blood though).

What I can't understand is why you couldn't just use your fingers to pleasure the woman (then you wouldn't really have to cope with the smell) rather than the tongue - in the same way a woman can use moistened fingers/gloves to give a handjob rather than using her mouth for fellatio.

I don't use gloves because but always wash my hands before and after - I am after all touching my own body part (and not somebody elses).

if you have washed then it is not unhygenic and blood isn't there all month round so that is not an issue at all. fingers and a tongue give a completely different sensation so that is why people enjoy both and a gloved hand would be absolutely crap as a replacement for a warm wet mouth which can supply multiple forms of stimulation.
If you haven't experienced it you wouldn't understand.
Reply 83
Only if she'd piss on me.
Why exactly do you doubt that? Would you also doubt it the other way, eg, if I say I definitely wouldn't give a guy oral sex, but also don't particularly care to receive it myself?

Because right now, I'm wondering if you're a misandrist/troll/misandrist troll.
Reply 85
I dunno, I stand by a lot of what "Boobies" has said.
Recently when a guy has gone down on me they've used the line "you owe me" even if I've given a blow job first. There's a lot of pricks out there but some decent guys too.
Reply 86
Original post by speir
if you have washed then it is not unhygenic and blood isn't there all month round so that is not an issue at all. fingers and a tongue give a completely different sensation so that is why people enjoy both and a gloved hand would be absolutely crap as a replacement for a warm wet mouth which can supply multiple forms of stimulation.
If you haven't experienced it you wouldn't understand.

How about using a dental dam? Wouldn't that be a sufficient form of compromise? Do you know if the sensation would be felt through that?

Also, how does a flicking viper tongue compare to using a Rampant Rabbit?
Reply 87
What do you think I'm lying about here? (the precautions mentioned earlier)
Reply 88
Original post by effofex
How about using a dental dam? Wouldn't that be a sufficient form of compromise? Do you know if the sensation would be felt through that?

Also, how does a flicking viper tongue compare to using a Rampant Rabbit?

wouldn't fel as good and can dry you out making it painful.
They can't be compared both are different sensations
Reply 89
Original post by speir
wouldn't fel as good and can dry you out making it painful.
They can't be compared both are different sensations

Which one makes you orgasm quicker? Or which one makes you more moist?
Reply 90
Original post by effofex
Which one makes you orgasm quicker? Or which one makes you more moist?

its different for every girl
Oral = immense. Very true that boys expect it never to be an issue when they're receiving but saying that, never met a boy who wasn't willing to reciprocate so I can't complain.
Reply 92
I couldn't be disgusted with it on myself because it wouldn't be me tasting wee/sweat etc. Obviously the woman wishing to do it could be disgusted but she'd be completely free to refuse. And the 'eww' aspect would be minimized by my wearing of a flavoured condom. If there is a female equivalent (femidom possibly?) the 'eww' aspect would similarly be minimized for me were I to get down on one knee and go flickety-flick with my tongue.
I used to swear i'd never do it then tried it once and was alright, happy to do it ever since lol. Didn't smell/ taste of much so wasn't a problem, mouth gets tired after a while though :sexface:
Reply 94
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Exactly. Why are all these guys so negative? I'd do it...

Oh my gosh another girl who thinks the same! Thankyou :smile:
Seriously people worry too much, yes its near the 'peehole'. But when girls suck a guys penis it is their 'peehole', what is the big deal? We aren't going to piss in your mouth!

It's hot, I like :tongue: Very much...
Reply 95
Partly - but also because it would be moist too so her pussy juice might be all over my tongue. What does pussy juice taste like?
Reply 96
Original post by effofex
Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?

Lol :tongue: If the girl is clean, no she will not smell of urine, trust me.

Shrivelly labia? What? :s-smilie: I really hope you're a troll or something, seriously loosen up. It's sex, its meant to be messy, its meant to be fun- So have fun! I know I certainly do! People worry too much nowadays..
Reply 97
Original post by Tali_91
Oh my gosh another girl who thinks the same! Thankyou :smile:
Seriously people worry too much, yes its near the 'peehole'. But when girls suck a guys penis it is their 'peehole', what is the big deal? We aren't going to piss in your mouth!

It's hot, I like :tongue: Very much...

The guy can cover his peehole with a flavoured condom so it can feel all juicy when you suck. This is less possible when giving cunnilingus though one alternative is using a dental dam.
Reply 98
Sorry to burst your bubble (because you seem to feel very strongly about this), but I cannot be bothered to keep going back and forth with this argument. He has clearly said that he would have no problem with a girl not going down on him.
Reply 99
Original post by effofex
Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?

well when girls do it to guys that's where the pee comes out off + they have to have sex with that too . so just the same if not worse

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending