The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Corp Q-Jump tickets

I've never got q jump tickets for skool disco before but after the past week when we queued for an hour an a half to not get in we probably should have got them but were wondering how much they cost, especially as it is only £1 on the door
Reply 1
Original post by wizard710
I've never got q jump tickets for skool disco before but after the past week when we queued for an hour an a half to not get in we probably should have got them but were wondering how much they cost, especially as it is only £1 on the door

its free before half 10, 1 pound up to half 11 i think, then 5 pound thereafter..
for the free part you need to be in school disco, doesn't matter for the other prices

i turned up on wednesday at about 12 15 and managed to buy some q jump tickets from people outside for 2 pound each which worked out nicely, and i think they cost 2 pound normally. its only worth getting the q jump ticket if you plan on going later rather than early. i just don't like going early because its dead. although if your with a big group its a good place for pre drinks because they're so cheap there and then staying there or moving on to a nightclub like embrace about half 12

i think you buy them in a pub up crookesmore called the hadfield
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
They cost £2. Wouldn't say there was much point getting them most weeks but I've always bought them when you know it will be really busy like the first one of freshers, or the last before xmas. I know its one of the most skanky places I've ever been out but people love it for a reason haha :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Salinger

Original post by Salinger
its free before half 10, 1 pound up to half 11 i think, then 5 pound thereafter..
for the free part you need to be in school disco, doesn't matter for the other prices

i turned up on wednesday at about 12 15 and managed to buy some q jump tickets from people outside for 2 pound each which worked out nicely, and i think they cost 2 pound normally. its only worth getting the q jump ticket if you plan on going later rather than early. i just don't like going early because its dead. although if your with a big group its a good place for pre drinks because they're so cheap there and then staying there or moving on to a nightclub like embrace about half 12

i think you buy them in a pub up crookesmore called the hadfield

I know that, I've been a few times but was just wondering how much they cost i.e. are they 4 quid and you get 3 quid back if you turn up in school uniform?
Reply 4
Original post by louboutin*

That's what I want, thanks
Reply 5
It definitely worth getting tickets for £1 on busy weeks. I got one last week and walked straight in despite the massive queue outside. On the last week of term last year I had to queue with a ticket anyway. I usually get them from Soyo or The Bowery.
Reply 6
I always get one just because it skips the q and it's only £1 more than normal entry. Love Corp...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending