The Student Room Group

How did you and your current boyfriend/girlfriend or most recent ex get together?

Mine was initially a ONS, then it happened three times.

Massive error, we ended up breaking up because there was no spark left. Of course we would have known this if we'd have known eachother before we started to have sex.

Scroll to see replies

i persisted and persisted and persisted and i got her :smile:
Reply 2
Woke up one morning after a very cold and very drunked night out of which I remembered very little! Someone appeared to have lent me a jacket to keep me warm and after a bit of detective work I found it belonged to my now boyfriend who I had never met before!
holiday romance... sort of spiraled from there.

she happened to be passing nearby where i was living during the summer a few times and it just sorta turned into something casual / short term relationship.... then into a longer term relationship, now several months later she's doing a season in france and we're still together
(edited 13 years ago)
I was in a rapidly failing LDR. Went to uni. Met a guy. He pursued me. He got me. Been together a year. C'est tout :smile:
Met my current boyfriend in 2005 through my 'then' best friend, who was his cousin.
We were friends for a while (about a year) and got together in May '06.. been with him since :smile: shocking! :p:
Reply 6
Since school :smile:
will be 4 years in May <3
Reply 7
He initiated going on a walk together and held my hand, so I kissed him... :colondollar:

The rest. Is history. :biggrin:
Original post by becciboo
He initiated going on a walk together and held my hand, so I kissed him... :colondollar:

Lol you sound hard to get
Reply 9
Started talking online, he drove over to see me about 3 weeks later, been together ever since.
Reply 10
Original post by HumanNature1992
Lol you sound hard to get

This was after 2 months of us blatantly liking each other and deciding whether it was worth going for.....
I can't talk for me but my sister met her BF on holiday in spain and they've been together since 2006. CRAZY!
This was after 2 months of us blatantly liking each other and deciding whether it was worth going for.....

k.
Met him at uni, liked him, he then got a girlfriend, he then left her when he realised he liked me. Feel sorry for her but i'm so happy for me.

Tell me more please, like how did your bf do it? :'(
We usually walk together at night but I never had the courage to hold her hand :'(
Reply 15
my cousin introduced us - they are friends - like 1,5 year ago :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
We usually walk together at night but I never had the courage to hold her hand :'(

Just did it really. If her hands are loose by her sides just take it in yours while you're chatting and don't make an issue of it I guess.
I met my on/off boyfriend (now very much on, and we have a son together) of 5 years through his sister, who is one of my close friends. I was in 6th form at the time, and he dropped off his sister one morning and he stuck around chatting to both of us for a bit. Didn't see him again for a while, then a couple of months down the line, he was asking his sister about me and I told her to give him my number :smile:

Had a couple of problems along the way, but we're very very happy now :smile:
my mum dragged me to see one of our church members because she just had a baby..
went there in the worst mood , looked like crap, met a guy, told him my name, he added me on fb, chased me for 6 months ,
now he's got me :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by kristinaalovesu
First time i saw him and he was looking at me and i gave him a deep eye contact.
And after that day i refused to have any eye contact with him and teased him by acting like he never exist and he went mental whenever im around him because i wouldn't even talk to him or look at him and i would always just pass by him without even saying sorry if i ever bump him.
Months later i got a text/call and i thought maybe it's the right time to be nice to him, then after that we became best friends and now he's my ex. lol :awesome:

You sound twisted !

Original post by Anonymous

I know this sounds crazy, but try this
"do you want to hold hands?" It kills the fear because if she says yes, you do it. If she's says something along the lines of maybe, then you also know she's into you a bit, so stick around and persist in long run.

PS. Oh also, alcohol. Works for so many.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest