The Student Room Group

Photos of my boyfriend nearly-naked

My boyfriend went to a party last month and got a bit drunk and ended up stripping down to his boxers. And there's now photos of this surfacing on a few girls social networking pages.

Am I right to feel slightly uncomfortable about this and a bit embarassed?
Well, personally I would feel embarrassed and annoyed, but everyone is different and bases their morals on different things. I've been brought up with with quite traditional values really and so I wouldn't dream of getting nearly naked infront of various people I'm probably not that close to.
Reply 2
This would have so much more interest if it was "my girlfriend".
Meh it's not the same if it were the other way round. Not really a big deal I guess.
Reply 4
As long as he told you about it before, should be cool...If he hadn't and you suddenly saw half naked pics, you'd have a right to be a bit ¬¬
Reply 5
It's got nothing to do with you. You should get to the ****ing kitchen and cook his dinner. Then iron his clothes. Then suck his dong.
Reply 6
Steal his boxers next time there's a party - he'll keep more of his other clothes on then.
Reply 7
Lad.
Reply 8
My imagination isn't good, provide pics.
lol i thought there were pics on here :tongue:
Reply 10
the title of this thread is "photos of my boyfriend nearly-naked" i would almost go as far to say you have a contractual obligation to provide said photos but i'm not a lawyer so you probably don't have to i don't know much about laws and stuff it just sounded like something off tv
Reply 11
seriously.... :rolleyes: i don't get what your miffed about, that your embarrassed about his body or you think its only for you? unless he's really fat and you're embarrassed of people seeing his body there is really no reason to be bothered, it's no different than if he went swimming, equally i doubt girls are strumming themselves over these pictures, so what's the problem
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Arcanine
It's got nothing to do with you. You should get to the ****ing kitchen and cook his dinner. Then iron his clothes. Then suck his dong.

This is a poor effort at banter.
Reply 13
WBD?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending