The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
ALL THE BOYS ON TSR LOOK LIKE THIS

BUT WISH THEY LOOKED LIKE THIS

:frown:

FFS where did you get those first pictures of me???? ARGH!!
Reply 101
Here is a picture of me:

Original post by TheSilentG
Rachael Mcadams. Susan Coffey :h:. Also it's a real honour to be quoted by you; the posts you create are witty and original :smile:.

Hey lets just agree to disagree, different strokes for different folkes, ok?

Thank you!:afro:

Perfection. And if you think I'm being facetious or joking. I'm totally not.

:coma:
Original post by infernalcradle
yes, he does....bish is a legend when it comes to helping people out...but he is just a teeny bit vain as you can tell

Fair enough- All hail the bishmister :biggrin:
Original post by Sky_Dream
I don't like his belly button.

Bellybutton?? Penis you mean. (joking!)
Original post by Luceria
I could post pictures of men I find attractive. But they don't look like that.
Everyone has different tastes.

yes, everyone does have different taste. What perplexes myself and many others here (I know it does) is the hate anyone with decent muscular mass and shape gets on the Internet. Yet the positive attention they get IRL, same way women apparently are never attracted to height or money :rolleyes:
Original post by bloomblaze

really, your penis that small bro?

sorry
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Lol and i bet you're a downsyndrome who is comfortable saying that stuff becasue you're behind your computer screen. Pretentious bitches all the girls are on this bloody TSR. So full of themselves, worse than ****ing Russian dolls! :cool:

£1000 says you would never say any of the above to a woman's face in real life. :yep:
Original post by bloomblaze

You sussed me :frown:.
Original post by a_t
It's not bishamon, bishamon is MUCH bigger than the guy in the original post

Oh really- this is kinda turning me on a bit (*crosses fingers and hopes bish is a whitey*)
Original post by Onge
FFS where did you get those first pictures of me???? ARGH!!

Onge you don't count :smile:
You're helping me with my fitness!
Reply 112
Original post by CharlieBee_90
£1000 says you would never say any of the above to a woman's face in real life. :yep:

I don't think he was serious?
Original post by Justin Hammer
tall and jacked getting mad attention from them psychology and law bishes whilst I undertake my electronic engineering major

nice try, I'll leave the pussy chasing to the real world. You can stay on your laptop trying to court WOW whores

Yeah...I don't think chasing the next door neighbour's cat usually fits under the category of 'pussy chasing.' Contrary to your beliefs, I don't play WOW therefore how can I court WOW whores? In fact I think WOW isn't a very good game. Also, I'm using a desktop :h:. Oh no! Wrong again Justin, grow a pair mate. Getting 'mad attention' from them psychology and law bishes, eh? Highly believable, your trolling skills are appalling.
Reply 114
TSR girls dont want this.

Real life girls do.
Reply 115
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Wrong. And you can't read my mind so you can't say jack ****. :smile:

Yeh..ok then stupid girl.:biggrin:
Original post by Justin Hammer
really, your penis that small bro?

sorry

just a joke there

is that a pic of you in the opening post ?
Reply 117
I refuse to give my opinion until I know where his nipples went. WE WANT ANSWERS, DAMN IT.
Reply 118
not really
Original post by SamiFFXIII
Lol and i bet you're a downsyndrome who is comfortable saying that stuff becasue you're behind your computer screen. Pretentious bitches all the girls are on this bloody TSR. So full of themselves, worse than ****ing Russian dolls! :cool:

ALL THE BOYS ON TSR LOOK LIKE THIS

BUT WISH THEY LOOKED LIKE THIS

:frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending