The Student Room Group

Guys, would you go down on a girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by effofex
And possibly unhygienic?
^ the words of a woman
Reply 101
Original post by Gemma2010
well when girls do it to guys that's where the pee comes out off + they have to have sex with that too . so just the same if not worse

But the guy can obviously cover his genitalia (excluding the testicles) with a condom (that is flavoured in the case of oral sex) so the woman will not be tasting his peehole.

Unless the guy uses a dental dam (I'm not sure if cunnilingus is feasible with a femidom) then his tongue would need to come into direct contact with her moist nether regions.

Condoms/femidoms can also be worn during sexy intercourse and the woman (or man too) has the right to refuse too if they are not comfortable.
Reply 102
Original post by effofex
The guy can cover his peehole with a flavoured condom so it can feel all juicy when you suck. This is less possible when giving cunnilingus though one alternative is using a dental dam.

I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the point in giving head with a condom? It seems kinda pointless surely...?

I guess it is each to their own. But seriously loosen up :/ The girl isn't going to pee all over you face or something, it wont even taste of pee if she is clean! Which the vast majority of girls are. The only juices you are going to get in your mouth are the good kind :rolleyes: Honestly loosen up and just have fun. It is sex...remember? :P It is messy...
Original post by Anonymous
Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

Try it with a fisherman's friend, Misfits style, and tell us if it really works or not.
Reply 104
Original post by Tali_91
I don't know if it is just me but I don't see the point in giving head with a condom? It seems kinda pointless surely...?

I guess it is each to their own. But seriously loosen up :/ The girl isn't going to pee all over you face or something, it wont even taste of pee if she is clean! Which the vast majority of girls are. The only juices you are going to get in your mouth are the good kind :rolleyes: Honestly loosen up and just have fun. It is sex...remember? :P It is messy...

This. I tried it once and I couldn't feel anything, so I doubt he could either.
Reply 105
Original post by Smoosh
This. I tried it once and I couldn't feel anything, so I doubt he could either.

Yup. It does just seem pointless, if you know the person well enough to know they're clean then the point in the condom is...what exactly?
I'm glad I've found someone who agrees :tongue:
Reply 106
Original post by Tali_91
Yup. It does just seem pointless, if you know the person well enough to know they're clean then the point in the condom is...what exactly?
I'm glad I've found someone who agrees :tongue:

Exactly. I suppose you're always going to get people who say 'it smells' or 'it's gross' etc., but as long as the person is hygienic and doesn't have STDs, then I fail to see the point, and assume that most of the people who say stuff like that haven't even tried it. Tbh, you may as well do it or not do it...with a condom on just seems odd.
Haha, I agree with basically everything you've said :tongue: I don't have a problem with doing it on guys or girls - all about fun :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by Smoosh
Exactly. I suppose you're always going to get people who say 'it smells' or 'it's gross' etc., but as long as the person is hygienic and doesn't have STDs, then I fail to see the point, and assume that most of the people who say stuff like that haven't even tried it. Tbh, you may as well do it or not do it...with a condom on just seems odd.
Haha, I agree with basically everything you've said :tongue: I don't have a problem with doing it on guys or girls - all about fun :smile:

Yep exactly! It is all about fun :smile: well, we will be having fun anway! :tongue: Go us!
Reply 108
Original post by Tali_91
Yep exactly! It is all about fun :smile: well, we will be having fun anway! :tongue: Go us!

:five: :tongue:
Reply 109
Until I came on TSR I never realised so many guys had a problem with going down on a girl.
Abso-****ing-lutely!

It is the best thing, I think, in the "list of what guys and girls do"... :colone:

However, it 'can' turn out to be equally heinous... That's rare, though. :colondollar:
Reply 111
Original post by effofex
Isn't it ewww?

If you think about it, that's where blood comes out of and also if you think about where the position of your nose would be it would be near the peehole, so surely you would be able to smell her urine and sweat too as well as having shrivelly labia near your chin too.

Couldn't you just achieve the same thing using fingers with those tight gloves on so your hands remain clean?

Mate do you not know that the clit is above the "pee hole" and your nose is above your mouth, therefore no your nose would not be any where near her "pee hole"
Go down on a girl? Ew gross disgusting!!!!!!!11!!!1oneone!1!!
Reply 113
Original post by Anonymous
Well, i really want to try it for personal reasons but can it turn out horrible? Me and a girl i've been seeing have been talking about this and i'm not sure how to be good at it or what it will taste like? Sorry if this is in the wrong section...

It seems your question sparked quite a lot of controversey lol. In answer to your question, if you like this girl and your comfortable with her then go for it, my boyfriend absolutly loves it, the taste, the experience, everything. If your worried about not knowing what to do etc. it really is simple just massage the clit with your tongue and see what she responds well to. Both of you need to relax and in time oyu will become expert at it, everyone starts somewhere. Of course remember to make sure you both are STD clear and she has washed previously and is in general rather clean.
Enjoy :smile:
Reply 114
Original post by Emma.x
Mate do you not know that the clit is above the "pee hole" and your nose is above your mouth, therefore no your nose would not be any where near her "pee hole"

Yep, I know where the clitty-clit and hood are and that they are above the pee hole, but I was talking about if you were licking the vaginal orifice itself:

I'm fine with it, though I've had various degrees of pleasantness.

To show a few examples:
One tasted slightly musty, but was ok.
One didn't taste of anything at all - awesome.
One was rank (she was overweight, and I was very drunk :yucky: )
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 116
Original post by effofex
Yep, I know where the clitty-clit and hood are and that they are above the pee hole, but I was talking about if you were licking the vaginal orifice itself:

From past experience it's best to stick with the clit, anything lower is slightly awkward and also brings very little reward/pleasure for either party.
Reply 117
Original post by xoxemsxox
From past experience it's best to stick with the clit, anything lower is slightly awkward and also brings very little reward/pleasure for either party.

Surely only the recipient (and not the provider) of the cunnilingus would be getting pleasure anyway?
Reply 118
Original post by xoxemsxox

That's right. Dive straight for the clit :rolleyes:
Reply 119
Original post by effofex

Wow, that's.. sort of.. repulsive. And I'm a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending