The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hooj
You may aswell go cus i didnt wanna have to quote you more than once ya quantum singularity.

Wow...thats new

you sure dont let up in creative indignation I'll give you that
Reply 141
Original post by u4m1r
I seriously don't get girls on TSR, they're either lying or are just weird. Most girls I've known IRL LOVE muscly guys and are all over them :dontknow:

According to TSR shy weedy guys are like crack to chicks

Original post by Nizzay!
TSR girls dont want this.

Real life girls do.

Exactly
Reply 142
Photoshopped abs generally are...BABOON!
Original post by Fandabidoze!
How many times are you going to post this?

And I don't think comparing about 14 year olds to grown men is a fair comparison.

:colondollar:
Original post by Hooj
Are those pecks or eggs on his chest?

lol thats what I was thinking
Original post by Hooj
You may aswell go cus i didnt wanna have to quote you more than once ya quantum singularity.

Coolies, until the next time you say something utterly retarded then, :ciao:
:erm:
Reply 147
Original post by Justin Hammer
lol thats what I was thinking

Looks fine to me.
Yes, psychology and law. Most people who attend university tend to know that outside the arts, social science female students tend to be the better looking on offer. Either way you're attempting to slay the vagina of someone who could very well be a kiddy fiddler from wyoming, preparing to add to his stash of prepubescent male genitalia. Thats just lame, god, I really dislike the way people treat this is some kind of dating site :rofl:

I can't see how I'm treating TSR as some kind of 'dating website', Justin if I wanted a dating website I would've consulted the following websites PlentyOfFish or OKCUPID. All I did was compliment one person and if you can’t accept that then you seem like a very ignorant and egotistical individual. I highly doubt that Katie.G is a kiddy fiddler rolleyes:. Don't worry you'll be banned very soon; enjoy your trolling while it lasts.
you have an ass on your chest
Reply 150
Original post by CharlieBee_90
Coolies, until the next time you say something utterly retarded then, :ciao:

Quantum singularity isn't a retarded statement you quantum singularity...
Reply 151
Original post by Luceria
Looks fine to me.

they look worse than the OP's nippless tits.
Reply 152
are you for real? cant be that stupid surely?
Reply 153
Original post by Hooj
they look worse than the OP's nippless tits.

Well, I don't think so.
Original post by Hooj
Quantum singularity isn't a retarded statement you quantum singularity...

I wasn't talking about that statement. :wink:
Reply 155
Original post by Luceria
Well, I don't think so.

One word, bias.
Lol. OP, you so craaaaazy.
Original post by a_t
According to TSR shy weedy guys are like crack to chicks

This is the height of my amusement, I mean IRL who the hell is going for shy weedy guys. We all know confidence, regardless of physical traits is a great thing to have, yet there are a bunch of women secretly desiring quiet rake thin males? I mean who is buying this nonsense.
Reply 158
Original post by CharlieBee_90
I wasn't talking about that statement. :wink:

I think you've messed up now.
yes, everyone does have different taste. What perplexes myself and many others here (I know it does) is the hate anyone with decent muscular mass and shape gets on the Internet. Yet the positive attention they get IRL, same way women apparently are never attracted to height or money :rolleyes:

I really don't like muscles (even 'in real life'..?) but I completely admit that I am attracted to height and money.

Stop making melodramatic generalisations about women.

Latest

Trending

Trending