The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hooj
I think you've messed up now.

No...lol try again.
Reply 161
Me neither, i'm just right and you are wrong.:colone:
He needs to go to the gym a bit less. A lot less on his boobs.
Actually it kinda demonstrates you have never been with a man with prominent muscle mass, abdominals or sub 11% bodyfat. Abs, at least prominent ones which dont need acres of lighting to become visible, often tend to look like that in the OP. But what the hell girls no little to nothing about physical fitness so I wont expect them to know anything about abdominal structure.
Definitely would. :jiggy:
Reply 165
Original post by Hooj
One word, bias.

How is that bias? Just a different opinion.
He looks too tough for me, and erm, where are his nipples?
Original post by morematterlessartx

Stop making melodramatic generalisations about women on TSR.

Fixed that. And yes I think I am perfectly entitled to do so thankyou very much.
Reply 168
Original post by CharlieBee_90
No...lol try again.

You try again i'm still waiting for you to actually come back at with something other than just posting a lame retort.
Reply 169
Original post by Luceria
How is that bias? Just a different opinion.
*looks at your sig*

*sigh*
Reply 170
I'm not overly fussy about a guys pecs or whatever. As long as they're in reasonably good shape. They don't need to look like Adonis reborn. . But for some reason some people here cannot accept that?
Original post by lightburns
He needs to go to the gym a bit less. A lot less on his boobs.

Its called a chest you clown
Original post by Hooj
You try again i'm still waiting for you to actually come back at with something other than just posting a lame retort.

And you have failed to tell me how you know all women are attracted to this man. I am merely showing an interest in your psychic abilities.
Reply 173
I do NOT want to look like that at all. Being slightly toned looks healthy, but that is ridiculous. He looks like one of those selected cows for 'unique' breeding...the ones which are solid muscle and shaved. A man looks better with natural body hair and a toned figure.
Reply 174
Original post by CharlieBee_90
And you have failed to tell me how you know all women are attracted to this man. I am merely showing an interest in your psychic abilities.

Have you not clocked on yet dear?
Reply 175
Original post by Hooj
*looks at your sig*

*sigh*

Yes, I know I have Eoin Macken in my sig. And yes, I know he's in Merlin.
That doesn't make me biased. He's still attractive.
Reply 176
Original post by INTJ
I do NOT want to look like that at all. Being slightly toned looks healthy, but that is ridiculous. He looks like one of those selected cows for 'unique' breeding...the ones which are solid muscle and shaved. A man looks better with natural body hair and a toned figure.

he isnt bodybuilder size or anything. has the typical built fitness model physique. most 'toned' guys just look skinny.
Original post by Luceria
I'm not overly fussy about a guys pecs or whatever. As long as they're in reasonably good shape. They don't need to look like Adonis reborn. . But for some reason some people here cannot accept that?

No they dont but why is it everyone scrambles for a fault once they do. Lettuce be reality here, the only real fault this guy has is low lying nipples, very common on alot of men only they dont workout so the abnormality is not amplified. I find it amusing the way everyone jumps at the first fault they could find. Of course we all have to knock him down a peg to feel better about our saggy, weak, shapeless selves. I will be real once again, given the opportunity most yound males would have that physique if they didnt have to work for it. The comments on here are rich to say the least.
Reply 178
Original post by Luceria
Yes, I know I have Eoin Macken in my sig. And yes, I know he's in Merlin.
That doesn't make me biased. He's still attractive.
That's a nice excuse...
Original post by INTJ

he looks like the standard fitness model that dons the cover of mens fitness/M&F. Come on have any of you ever walked into a fitness centre/gym in your lives? Like seriously?

Latest

Trending

Trending