The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thisisnew
"I only **** skinny girls with banging bodies :awesome:"

Spoiler

so many things wrong with this post
Original post by purple_starlight
Actually, you did make it out that you meant all "fat" people because of you're choice of determiners ....such as "they're" and "those" this shows that you were generalising and grouping.
lmfao... english students are such good bullshtters
Original post by the maths guy
lmfao... english students are such good bullshtters

It comes in handy sometimes ...when you want to win arguments....with long words....so that they get confused...and give up on the argument anyways :biggrin:
and what exactly is wrong with using the word "game"? are people who use it automatically branded as losers by TSR standards or something?

:confused:

Not sure what fantasy world you live in but in the real world people who talk about having game in a non satirical world are either American or retarded.
Original post by purple_starlight
It comes in handy sometimes ...when you want to win arguments....with long words....so that they get confused...and give up on the argument anyways :biggrin:
i can always see through the bullsht though lmao... brah size?
Not sure what fantasy world you live in but in the real world people who talk about having game in a non satirical world are either American or retarded.
please repeat what you have just written to somebody in real life and see if you don't receive a slap for being such a lowlife. who the hell picks out something as stupid as using the word 'game'?

speak to me after you lose your virginity, cause you are truly the biggest wasteman on earth atm :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Justin Hammer
Actually with my body and confidence, I'm betting there is a 95% chance I could. There are plenty of guys who will quote that for truth too.

As said she is fat, but she is still attractive, yet she is still fat. She would look better at a lower weight. I am just finding this whole thread amusing, women here seem keen on ****ting on guys like me who work out and have muscular physiques yet defend someone, no matter how facially attractive, who is overweight due to inactivity and a lack of dietary discipline. A little rich as far as I'm concerned

I think you're missing the whole point of plus size models. It's not to show that lazy people have the right to exposure it's to show that the bodies we see on page 3 are extraordinary and that girls, especially younger ones, should not feel abnormal for not having such a body. The other guy claimed to be realistic. If he was realistic he'd realize that the majority of NORMAL girls are either almost fat or almost skinny while an exceptional minority (the ones with amazing bodies) fall somewhere in the middle. The way I see it

extremely thin - thin - perfect - fuller figure - fat

What's actually normal are the ones in bold yet girls are made to think the very middle is the normal when in reality not many girls have phenomenal bodies.

Would you call this girl fat? If she was posing like the girl in the OP you'd see some rolls on her stomach but she's most definitely curvy.

please repeat what you have just written to somebody in real life and see if you don't receive a slap for being such a lowlife. who the hell picks out something as stupid as using the word 'game'?

speak to me after you lose your virginity, cause you are truly the biggest wasteman on earth atm :awesome:

He's right, no one except losers of the highest sort talk about 'game'.
Reply 288
Mocking the appearance of others really does showcase the immaturity and insecurity in some people. Stop picking out her flaws to make you feel better about your own, I'm sure you're no prize to look at either.
i can always see through the bullsht though lmao... brah size?

lol! ...Okay, I'm failing to see how knowing my bra size makes a difference to seeing through bullsht :rolleyes:...

....it's 36C but why were you wondering bra size?
(edited 13 years ago)
Would you call this girl fat? If she was posing like the girl in the OP you'd see some rolls on her stomach but she's most definitely curvy.

she is what is called a bbw (big beautiful woman)

She's fat. Nothing wrong with that though
Original post by Pheylan
probably still would though

Have standards.
Reply 293
Original post by Pheylan
probably still would though

You're a TSR user :rolleyes: People here would have a go at a dead dog if nobody was looking.
ITT: Fat girls deny that fat girls are fat, and men get accused of being shallow for calling said fat girls fat.

/thread

I think we can all move along now.
Original post by colabottles
Does it matter if she's fat or curvy or whatever? She's gorgeous! And happy! I think she's a real woman, as is any other woman who's happy. :smile:

Does it matter?
Of course it does seeing that being fat is unattractive and unhealthy!

I think you're missing the whole point of plus size models. It's not to show that lazy people have the right to exposure it's to show that the bodies we see on page 3 are extraordinary and that girls, especially younger ones, should not feel abnormal for not having such a body. The other guy claimed to be realistic. If he was realistic he'd realize that the majority of NORMAL girls are either almost fat or almost skinny while an exceptional minority (the ones with amazing bodies) fall somewhere in the middle. The way I see it

What's actually normal are the ones in bold yet girls are made to think the very middle is the normal when in reality not many girls have phenomenal bodies.

Actually, to be in shape is not that hard. This is quite obvious if you go abroad to a country which does not have an obesity crisis.
Rather then the media condemning fatties and as a result reducing its market by criticising so many people, it takes the liberal approach and tries to comfort the fatties by saying that they are fine. Sadly though this is a lie because if you struggle to look good at your physical peak, then you are utterly screwed when you hit 40.

As for your picture - she is fat, not curvy.
This is obvious as she lacks a defined waist.

Original post by Hazular
Mocking the appearance of others really does showcase the immaturity and insecurity in some people. Stop picking out her flaws to make you feel better about your own, I'm sure you're no prize to look at either.

There is a difference between mocking and pointing out alarming problems within our society. A society that advocates being fat is a big problem. Also to have a stab at the OP like that merely reinforces you own insecurities as you have reduced it to playground insults rather then mature and constructive conversation.
(edited 13 years ago)

No she is fat, kim kardashian, beyonce and that woman of mad men are examples of curvy. The woman you posted is fat. Besides the whole plus size model phenomena is retarded. Catwalk models appear the way they do as designers use the "coat hangar" effect to provide the most unbiased look to the clothes they are advertising. I am not in any way attracted to the catwalk model look hoever it is a means to an end. Now taking plus size models, no matter how "curvy" distort the look of the clothes due to the varying physiques women have, with added fat amplifying these differences. Some plus sized models have large breasts, some have small breasts, some have large hips, others have muffin tops. There is no end to the variation.

And to any female here who looks like the picture above, if you look like this its because you are inactive and consume more than you need.
(edited 13 years ago)
She's not fat, she's realistic. And bloody beautiful too, might I add.
Let's face it, you wants something to hold on to, and she's got it. All she needs is a better fitting bra and less abuse off you, OP.

If she doesn't care what the scales say, I doubt she cares what YOU say, tbh.
Original post by ItsaNameAndIUseIt
She's not fat, she's realistic. And bloody beautiful too, might I add.
Let's face it, you wants something to hold on to, and she's got it. All she needs is a better fitting bra and less abuse off you, OP.

If she doesn't care what the scales say, I doubt she cares what YOU say, tbh.

I hope you're a guy as this post is one of the saddest cases of self assurance I have ever seen. The woman is fat, she opted to become a heavily scrutinized model therefore guys are entitled to critique how they please.
She has a beautiful face, but it is up to her to decide how she eats and what she wants to do with her body. I agree that she is probably overweight and the media should not condone this, but you see too many underweight models too which are causing issues as well. There needs to be a balance, not both extremes.

Latest

Trending

Trending