The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Dehav campus -> The Forum

Help with directions from Dehav to The Forum please! I've been looking for a map they gave us freshers when we first came here but failed and walking is the only option as today shuttle buses stop :frown:

cheers x
Reply 1
Google Maps.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jenny.chu
Help with directions from Dehav to The Forum please! I've been looking for a map they gave us freshers when we first came here but failed and walking is the only option as today shuttle buses stop :frown:

cheers x

Just walk the same route the shuttle bus goes? that really is the quickest way!
Reply 3
Original post by Pop_tart
Just walk the same route the shuttle bus goes? that really is the quickest way!

I've never noticed what route the shuttle bus goes, generally based at Dehav so I rarely go to college lane.

Thanks for the tip however I've decided to pre-drink and use drinking money on taxi's..the harshness of a student life :frown:
I've never noticed what route the shuttle bus goes, generally based at Dehav so I rarely go to college lane.

Thanks for the tip however I've decided to pre-drink and use drinking money on taxi's..the harshness of a student life :frown:

Really easy, go out the main entrance and head towards the galleria, follow the galleria road until you reach a roundabout, turn right at the roundabout and follow that roundabout. You'll get to some bollards, go through them then you're near the forum basically.
Reply 5
This map has a route on (in purple)

http://www.herts.ac.uk/fms/documents/about-uh/where-to-find-us/hatfield-campuses_map.pdf

If you're facing out from the front De Hav car park, you go left then go right at the third roundabout you come to. Then it's just straight on from there ;-)
Reply 6
Original post by misst911
This map has a route on (in purple)

http://www.herts.ac.uk/fms/documents/about-uh/where-to-find-us/hatfield-campuses_map.pdf

If you're facing out from the front De Hav car park, you go left then go right at the third roundabout you come to. Then it's just straight on from there ;-)

Thanks :smile: I'll remember that for next time, paid £15 for a cab yesterday dehav-forum, I definitely got ripped there!! :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Thanks :smile: I'll remember that for next time, paid £15 for a cab yesterday dehav-forum, I definitely got ripped there!! :rolleyes:

WAAAAH did you say you were a student? which taxi company did you take?

I normally pay like 3.50 for a taxi anywhere in hatfield!
Reply 8
WAAAAH did you say you were a student? which taxi company did you take?

I normally pay like 3.50 for a taxi anywhere in hatfield!

I dunno I just put my arm out when I saw a car with a taxi light on the roof hahah!

Yeah I'm a student, wee fresher :cool:
Aces do £3 anywhere in Hatfield but because of the snow they were closed :frown:
Reply 9
I dunno I just put my arm out when I saw a car with a taxi light on the roof hahah!

Yeah I'm a student, wee fresher :cool:
Aces do £3 anywhere in Hatfield but because of the snow they were closed :frown:

Yeah I know you are a student but did the taxi driver know! :P ah I sometimes forget to mention it on the buss as well -_- most do student discounts
Reply 10
Yeah I know you are a student but did the taxi driver know! :P ah I sometimes forget to mention it on the buss as well -_- most do student discounts

he just looked at me and said "so?" haha! Ah I always remember the buses, it's a pretty nice discount they give on the uno and green buses :smile:
Reply 11

Oooh rip off. And I saw a shuttle bus running this morning...
Reply 12
Original post by misst911
Oooh rip off. And I saw a shuttle bus running this morning...

I know tell me about it! Really?? I could have sworn they're only meant to run during term times :s
Reply 13
I know tell me about it! Really?? I could have sworn they're only meant to run during term times :s

They still run out of term time, just less frequently. Think its something like every 25 mins.

They only go between the two campuses out of term, not to the park and ride.
Reply 14

Uno bus times holidays click here there you go! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending