The Student Room Group

21st Fear- Paedophiles, cameras, attacks, "evil" nannies, "poisoned" meat, etc...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Transubstantiation
pure rubbish, if you want to spout the rehashed words of "Prophet Dawkins" then i am not interested.

again, until science/atheism comes up with reconcilable facts and proofs, then i see no reason why religion should be scrutinised.

Yeah? I remember when I found out that Santa didn't exist, I realised how ridiculous the whole concept was, merely blackmailing children into behaving themselves so they would get rewarded....

Anyway, this is irrelevant...you better get to church, don't want to piss God off or you'll go to hell :wink:
Original post by Planar
The church certainly motivated me to do some good - its blatant nonsense moved me to atheism.

Paedophiles: http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/1217/breaking35.html

What exactly do you think constitutes proof anyway? Anything the bible says? Because I've got a whole page of biblical contradictions

Absolute rubbish and drivel, stop pedelling anti-catholic propaganda and come up with a credible source please.

There are many proofs, and there is more evidence for Jesus than Julius Caesar, so don't insult my religion please.
it is due to the enroachment of Atheism in this once perfect society, which has now collapsed to a moral abyss due to amoral practises of the Godless.

lolwut?
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Yeah? I remember when I found out that Santa didn't exist, I realised how ridiculous the whole concept was, merely blackmailing children into behaving themselves so they would get rewarded....

Anyway, this is irrelevant...you better get to church, don't want to piss God off or you'll go to hell :wink:

but Santa isn't christian at all, he is merely an atheistic myth to propagate capitalism, so stop trying to blame the church.

more strawman arguments, just because the atheist brigade can't discount the obvious truths of Christianity.
but Santa isn't christian at all, he is merely an atheistic myth to propagate capitalism, so stop trying to blame the church.

more strawman arguments, just because the atheist brigade can't discount the obvious truths of Christianity.

Ha! You completely missed the point. I'm not claiming Santa is in anyway related to Christianity, I'm likening your ridiculous views on religious to the foolishness of a child believing in an imaginary figure....you're obviously as ignorant to humour as you are to reality.

Obvious truths? You Serious rydabowtnow?!

In any case, I cannot be bothered with this clearly pointless arguement. I'm going to go and drink alcohol, take drugs, have casual sex and converse with my homosexual friends....(in case you miss this one too I'M JOKING)
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Ha! You completely missed the point. I'm not claiming Santa is in anyway related to Christianity, I'm likening your ridiculous views on religious to the foolishness of a child believing in an imaginary figure....you're obviously as ignorant to humour as you are to reality.

Obvious truths? You Serious rydabowtnow?!

In any case, I cannot be bothered with this clearly pointless arguement. I'm going to go and drink alcohol, take drugs, have casual sex and converse with my homosexual friends....(in case you miss this one too I'M JOKING)

Another deliberate attempt to scrutinise the church, my it must get tiring for you atheists...
Reply 66
Another deliberate attempt to scrutinise the church, my it must get tiring for you atheists...

Your efforts are unfortunately futile here. God bless the Holy Catholic Church, and one day there may well be a religious revival in the UK before the next coming. :smile:
Reply 67
Go educate yourself please, atheism is responsible for the decadence and destruction of a once utopian society...

Does the jebus in your sig have heartburn?
Original post by DJkG.1
Your efforts are unfortunately futile here. God bless the Holy Catholic Church, and one day there may well be a religious revival in the UK before the next coming. :smile:

Is this some kind of joke to you? do you really want atheism to extol its influence on this once noble society, and turn into a nihilistic fetid wasteland of amoral perversion?
Original post by LuhLah
Does the jebus in your sig have heartburn?

i do not appreciate having my beliefs ridiculed by niave know-it-all atheists, stop being so close minded.
Reply 70
i do not appreciate having my beliefs ridiculed by niave know-it-all atheists, stop being so close minded.

What?! There's fire coming out his heart, silly troll.
Original post by LuhLah
What?! There's fire coming out his heart, silly troll.

more Hitchenist rhetoric, not interested.

Go insult someone elses beliefs, you are only perpetuating the stereotype of atheists being rude and unable to consider other points of veiw.
Reply 72
more Hitchenist rhetoric, not interested.

Go insult someone elses beliefs, you are only perpetuating the stereotype of atheists being rude and unable to consider other points of veiw.

What point of view??? :lolwut:

Also, what's your beef with science?
Original post by LuhLah
What point of view??? :lolwut:

Also, what's your beef with science?

more strawmans again, please come up with a better argument if you want to insult my faith please.
Reply 74
more strawmans again, please come up with a better argument if you want to insult my faith please.

I'm not putting forward any argument.

You're pretty ignorant and rude for a Christian. :s-smilie: But 9/10 for trolling effort.
Reply 75
Edit: Wrong thread, multiple tabs open, doh.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by LuhLah
I'm not putting forward any argument.

You're pretty ignorant and rude for a Christian. :s-smilie: But 9/10 for trolling effort.

Oh im sorry, i suppose im not the one whose faith has been constantly insulted since i joined, thanks to the large majority of hateful atheists on this forum.

and how so? i was simply going down to the atheists level, as they already degraded into insulting my beliefs before i even had time to justify myself.
Reply 77
it is due to the enroachment of Atheism in this once perfect society, which has now collapsed to a moral abyss due to amoral practises of the Godless.

Amen, brother, amen.
Reply 78
typical atheist discrimination, have some respect for those of religious belief.

Have some respect for those who choose to believe in nothing and maybe you shall see some in return
Original post by T.Reid
Have some respect for those who choose to believe in nothing and maybe you shall see some in return

If they choose to be ignorant, then it might as well treat them as they treat me...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending