The Student Room Group

I want a girlfriend.. and she has to be white.

I've been going through a phase for about a year and a half now where I feel I need someone close.. not necessarily the physical aspect of a **** buddy or anything, but also someone to be around where life feels that bit easier. I might feel a little insecrue at times and at some times I also crave the need for someone to be protective, there to hold when I need her and so on. Also I won't lie, the sex would be a great thing to have too.

Now to why she has to be white - in general (and this is quite a common conception), the indian girls have a tendancy to be bitchy, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the trend I find and judging by threads & posts here too in the past, others tend to agree. Also, I find white girls attractive :rolleyes:

I know this thread might just bring out the troll quotes, and some of you might just conjure up a funny joke in a desperate hope to get a rep or two. But, this is something that I had on my mind for a while, and I felt to share..that's part of what forums are about.

When I was around 14, I encountered a couple of racial incidents that put me off being friends with white people. But now some years later I feel I can be much more comfortable around them and would love to get to know some girls in particular. Where would I ever be able to start if I barely know any white guys, let alone girls.. I wonder? And do you white girls out there on TSR have any thoughts on indian guys? I'm quite curious to know.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.

Scroll to see replies

oh hai mr smurf

bit of a late hour you isnt it?
Reply 2
In 2 years you will have a good experience with an indian and you're going to come back here and post like a tard.
Reply 3
I missed these threads :moon:
Reply 4
I didn't think you used anonymous Mr Smurf. What happened?
Reply 5
Original post by Cringe
In 2 years you will have a good experience with an indian and you're going to come back here and post like a tard.

I like how a paragraph of my thoughts suddenly make you think you know me.

I've had indian girlfriends and have been 'experienced' with both long and short term relationships.
Reply 6
Original post by B-Man.

Eh..?
All your points are valid. I'd rather not date/try and avoid asian girls.
Reply 8
it can't be Mr Smurf, he wouldn't never call himself Indian, he is Oriental, remember?
Original post by Anonymous
I've been going through a phase for about a year and a half now where I feel I need someone close.. not necessarily the physical aspect of a **** buddy or anything, but also someone to be around where life feels that bit easier. I might feel a little insecrue at times and at some times I also crave the need for someone to be protective, there to hold when I need her and so on. Also I won't lie, the sex would be a great thing to have too.

Now to why she has to be white - in general (and this is quite a common conception), the indian girls have a tendancy to be bitchy, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule, but in general this is the trend I find and judging by threads & posts here too in the past, others tend to agree. Also, I find white girls attractive :rolleyes:

I know this thread might just bring out the troll quotes, and some of you might just conjure up a funny joke in a desperate hope to get a rep or two. But, this is something that I had on my mind for a while, and I felt to share..that's part of what forums are about.

When I was around 14, I encountered a couple of racial incidents that put me off being friends with white people. But now some years later I feel I can be much more comfortable around them and would love to get to know some girls in particular. Where would I ever be able to start if I barely know any white guys, let alone girls.. I wonder? And do you white girls out there on TSR have any thoughts on indian guys? I'm quite curious to know.

Thanks for reading my post, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.

lol, you should be the one doing the protecting, not the girl. :facepalm2:

Original post by B-Man.

Original post by Justin Hammer
oh hai mr smurf

bit of a late hour you isnt it?

also this.

but wasn't Mr Smurf oriental? the OP says he's Indian..
Reply 10
Original post by HumanNature1992
All your points are valid. I'd rather not date/try and avoid asian girls.

Interesting, how come?
Reply 11
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
lol, you should be the one doing the protecting, not the girl. :facepalm2:

I didn't mean protective in the the physical manner :facepalm2:
I didn't mean protective in the the physical manner :facepalm2:

whatever way you meant it, it just makes you sound wimpy.
Original post by Roocky
Interesting, how come?

Ok i'm tired didn't REALLY mean that. If I can expand, 99.9% of the Asian girls I know - and I went to school in a predominantly Asian area were all the same. Brash, loud, annoying, 'them rude girlzzzzzz init blud'. So it's left a REALLY sour taste in my mouth regarding them thus I don't seem to find them attractive as I can't help but make a generalisation which unfortunately in ALOT of the cases is true.
Reply 14
Original post by Roocky
Interesting, how come?

Its good to see someone agreed.. Lets get it straight that I never started this thread as a bash against Indian girls.. its just a preferance, and a personal opinion on what they can be like in general.

I'm not trying to sound arrogant here at all but I'm trying to further my point - I have 845 friends on facebook and 3/4 of them are indian. Now most girls (of which there are alot), actually fit that typical asian girl image. Its quite boring really.
Reply 15
I like how a paragraph of my thoughts suddenly make you think you know me.

I've had indian girlfriends and have been 'experienced' with both long and short term relationships.

That dont mean you know every indian now does it
Reply 16
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
whatever way you meant it, it just makes you sound wimpy.

Couldn't care less on that implication of that point. If you think guys liking the fact that girlfriends care for them is wimpy then thats great. Maybe you should go out with some sort of robot :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Cringe
That dont mean you know every indian now does it

I never said it does. If you bothered to read my posts you'd know I accept this is only a trend I find, and an opinionated one too. You're on a roll with the assumptions, arent you.
Reply 18
Its good to see someone agreed.. Lets get it straight that I never started this thread as a bash against Indian girls.. its just a preferance, and a personal opinion on what they can be like in general.

I'm not trying to sound arrogant here at all but I'm trying to further my point - I have 845 friends on facebook and 3/4 of them are indian. Now most girls (of which there are alot), actually fit that typical asian girl image. Its quite boring really.

I wasn't agreeing with you chum, i am an asian girl so i'm a lil confused as to where you got the idea, if you're talking about the whole 'rude gal' image then in moderation it can be hilarious :tongue: as long as they're not genuinely 'pull a blade on your ass' ghetto. But hey, everyone is entitled to preferences, perhaps you should look at joinin particular uni societies to meet some girls you like? Polo springs to mind :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by HumanNature1992
Ok i'm tired didn't REALLY mean that. If I can expand, 99.9% of the Asian girls I know - and I went to school in a predominantly Asian area were all the same. Brash, loud, annoying, 'them rude girlzzzzzz init blud'. So it's left a REALLY sour taste in my mouth regarding them thus I don't seem to find them attractive as I can't help but make a generalisation which unfortunately in ALOT of the cases is true.

Lol i find that quite amusing in moderation, but if you prefer a more toned down outlook that's cool too. Do your asian mates rib you for this though that is the essential question :biggrin:?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending