The Student Room Group

Anyone else steal cutlery from Nandos?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

I went to a chinese with someone who did this, and I never really spoke to them again. It is more about class than stealing being wrong. Even if Prince Harry did it in front of me he'd instantly be transported to the lowest rung of the ladder: scum.
I tried taking a deep fat fryer from McDonalds once but it wouldn't fit in my bag.
Reply 22
No. I've stolen pint glasses though. I like Guinness pint glasses.
Reply 23
I would only steal if was made out of solid gold and diamond encrusted other than that. Naaaah.
No. I wouldn't want to risk using things that a ***** had used. :puke:
PIKEY!!
No, just no.
It's really not that much to buy cutlery, I don't see the point in stealing it.
Reply 27
Wow, that's desparation for you.
Reply 28
I'd rather not take cutlery that has been used by 12031203120310 zillion people.

P.S. I hope you get aids.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

this thead just made me laugh out loud!! hahaha

people actually steal Cutlery from ther??
omg! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: hahahaha
i'm deffo trying it out next time :biggrin:
Original post by worldscollide
I don't generally condone thievery, but live in a flat share and all our kitchenware inexplicably disappears within a matter of weeks, so needs must.

Last night I successfully pilfered three knives, a teaspoon, five spoons, one ramekin and a (bottomless?) pint glass :biggrin:

I was just thinking, surely I can't be the only one who does this??

It is possible that you're only one who does that.
Im currently packing half a MacDonalds in my room, consisting of such things as the giant wet floor cones, a large Ronald Macdonald model advertisement and even a card machine. Literally considering opening my own branch from my window! (The cones are also quite practical as jacket and towel holders! Im calling it stealing from the man.
Reply 32
Original post by Elipsis
I went to a chinese with someone who did this, and I never really spoke to them again. It is more about class than stealing being wrong. Even if Prince Harry did it in front of me he'd instantly be transported to the lowest rung of the ladder: scum.

Prince Harry is the classiest person you could think of?
Original post by MostCompetitive
It is possible that you're only one who does that.

llol I think you may be right...

I worked in a nandos for 6 months last year, all the staff used to steal the cutlery (and cakes!) but I never noticed customers doing it... hey ho, guess it's just me then!
Reply 34
Wow, that's the first. Buy some more cutlery you stingy bugger :tongue:
I have a suggestion. Why don't you and your flatmates get your own cutlery, mark it somehow (or buy slightly different designs) and then only use your own?
Original post by worldscollide
I don't generally condone thievery, but live in a flat share and all our kitchenware inexplicably disappears within a matter of weeks, so needs must.

Last night I successfully pilfered three knives, a teaspoon, five spoons, one ramekin and a (bottomless?) pint glass :biggrin:

I was just thinking, surely I can't be the only one who does this??

I have stole the plastic cutlelry. I even stolen tomato ketchup sachets.
In my defence, Nandos is expensive yet I eat it almost every day. :frown:
Reply 37
starbucks thief here, lol
Does anyone try free drinks? Ask for tap water, they'll give it for free and then all you gotta do is fill up the glass (once done with the water of course) with a drink of your choice from that drink machine on a sly.
Surely if you can afford to go to Nando's to eat you can afford to jog on down to tescos/ikea and get their cutlery for like, £1?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending