The Student Room Group

I am sick

I am feeling much much colder than normal people. I have terrible headaches plus my appetite has reduced so much. I have lost around 8 kilos in the past one month and it's not through any exercise. I hype things up so much and have a lot of tension and worry. I think and think for ages about simple things and how to talk to people. Added to this, I have very few friends and get very little support from home.

Scroll to see replies

Force yourself to eat, and only eat healthy stuff. No exceptions. Do some exercise to relax. Do not drink or smoke, get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night. eat at regular times. go out and meet people
Reply 2
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
Force yourself to eat, and only eat healthy stuff. No exceptions. Do some exercise to relax. Do not drink or smoke, get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night. eat at regular times. go out and meet people

I'm male
Reply 3
You've gone from sounding anorexic to sounding socially retarded.

Pissed to be you.
Reply 4
Original post by somebodytolove
I'm male

What has that got to do with his HELPFUL reply?
Reply 5
Original post by Liam 09
What has that got to do with his HELPFUL reply?

Because I can't be anorexic if I'm male.
Reply 6

Please tell me you aren't for real :slap:

Pretty sure i've been it and im male sooo, yeah
I am feeling much much colder than normal people. I have terrible headaches plus my appetite has reduced so much. I have lost around 8 kilos in the past one month and it's not through any exercise. I hype things up so much and have a lot of tension and worry. I think and think for ages about simple things and how to talk to people. Added to this, I have very few friends and get very little support from home.

You sound depressed or stressed. Have you seen a doctor about this?:bear::console:
Reply 9

OH MY GOD!!!! :rofl2:

That is going in my SIG!!!

You fail at life. Anyone can be anorexic you fool.
I have a similar issue though my appetite hasn't gone, apart from If I've worked all day, right now I'm fine and eating fish finger sandwiches! I don't seem to feel the cold well and even though my room is currently 22c my finger nails are dark purple, heading towards blue, the tips of my fingers were purple too yesterday. My mum pointed out I was shaking and until she did I wasn't aware how badly I was doing it, the purple finger tips made her worried so apparently I have to go to the doctors now. I work in a giant freezer and it's usually not a problem however these few days going in there is making me very dizzy/disorientated and I have to leave to throw up..I don't feel ill exactly, it's more like I'm feeling very travel sick. Can't really not work though as it's the busiest week of the year and days when I do work I'm the only one in the freezer and the only one who can realistically run the section.
Reply 12
Original post by joey11223
I have a similar issue though my appetite hasn't gone, apart from If I've worked all day, right now I'm fine and eating fish finger sandwiches! I don't seem to feel the cold well and even though my room is currently 22c my finger nails are dark purple, heading towards blue, the tips of my fingers were purple too yesterday. My mum pointed out I was shaking and until she did I wasn't aware how badly I was doing it, the purple finger tips made her worried so apparently I have to go to the doctors now. I work in a giant freezer and it's usually not a problem however these few days going in there is making me very dizzy/disorientated and I have to leave to throw up..I don't feel ill exactly, it's more like I'm feeling very travel sick. Can't really not work though as it's the busiest week of the year and days when I do work I'm the only one in the freezer and the only one who can realistically run the section.

Sounds like you work in some kinda anti-hell xD.
Where do you work/ what do you work as ?
Original post by Liam 09
Please tell me you aren't for real :slap:

Ok anyway I am a healthy 75 kilos
How can you know that you're colder than everyone else?
Original post by isawsparks89
How can you know that you're colder than everyone else?

Cos I'm wearing 2 layers of clothing more than most people and still shivering and shaking while they seem to be absolutely normal
Might be worth taking a trip to your Dr, ask for a blood test. The symptoms you're explaining sound v similar to what I am going through, and it's a virus I picked up whilst on holiday! Some skank had it and I was extremely unlucky and caught it!

You sound like you have vaginal fluid on your brain
Original post by Anonymous
Might be worth taking a trip to your Dr, ask for a blood test. The symptoms you're explaining sound v similar to what I am going through, and it's a virus I picked up whilst on holiday! Some skank had it and I was extremely unlucky and caught it!

ha well that's a problem because i ate some weed 2 weeks ago. it will still be in my blood stream and i could end up arrested.
ha well that's a problem because i ate some weed 2 weeks ago. it will still be in my blood stream and i could end up arrested.

Well if you can put up with the symptoms until after xmas, or whenever the weed comes out your system, go to the Dr then. But I honestly can't see you being arrested if a blood test reveals you've taken weed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending