The Student Room Group

2 rejections ! :|

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sent mine off 2 weeks ago, now i'm worried :[
Reply 21
Original post by The Cornerstone
That's too bad, but 3rd time lucky so don't give up hope!

I got one offer but I'm dreading the inevitable rejection from RHUL and probably QMUL too lol

Lol yeah I hope so :smile: .. I doubt it if they have not replied as quick as they did for mine lol! Im sure they are considering you! You are most likely to get in trust me :biggrin:
Reply 22
Original post by FlobberDobber
I got rejected from Durham about three weeks after i sent my UCAS form off..... You'll be fine, you still have three left :smile:

Aww thanks :smile: You'll be fine to! :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Super-Yeti
sent mine off 2 weeks ago, now i'm worried :[

Thats a good sign i believe lol no immediate replies! They must be considering you :smile: (Y)
Reply 24
Original post by mauvetard
aw, maybe they have a full course already. You are not alone on this rejection phase of life, don't worry, at least you are still being considered by your reamaining three. chin up

Yup :smile: thanks love :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by UniquaLove
Thats a good sign i believe lol no immediate replies! They must be considering you :smile: (Y)

oh gosh:rolleyes: but I did really badly in AS, I just hope I could demonstrate my intelligence in the interview...
I don't think I could take the rejection :goaway:
Lol yeah I hope so :smile: .. I doubt it if they have not replied as quick as they did for mine lol! Im sure they are considering you! You are most likely to get in trust me :biggrin:

Well I didn't even get an aknowledgment from RHUL. But I'm happy with what I have. Good luck though:smile:
Reply 27
You still have three more choices! If it all goes wrong then you still have clearing!
Reply 28
Original post by The Cornerstone
Well I didn't even get an aknowledgment from RHUL. But I'm happy with what I have. Good luck though:smile:

Im sure will be all good in my sicth form college hardly any one got acknowledgements lol, but still got offers back :s-smilie: yup Good luck to you tooooo :smile::smile:
Don't worry I got rejected from UCL, which was my first choice :frown: I was devastated but I guess there's nothing either of us can do. We just have to pray that someone else sees our potential and grabs us up :biggrin:
Reply 30
oh gosh:rolleyes: but I did really badly in AS, I just hope I could demonstrate my intelligence in the interview...
I don't think I could take the rejection :goaway:

Dont worry! a lot of people did! Im sure they will see some good in you, in your personal statement chin up :wink:
Reply 31
THEIR LOSS! :biggrin:

I got rejected from Birmingham :frown:
Reply 32
Original post by SpriteOrSevenUp
Don't worry I got rejected from UCL, which was my first choice :frown: I was devastated but I guess there's nothing either of us can do. We just have to pray that someone else sees our potential and grabs us up :biggrin:

Loool yup I guess :smile: You've got really good uni's there! :biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by xPixie
THEIR LOSS! :biggrin:

I got rejected from Birmingham :frown:

Their loss indeed your predicted grades are just WOOW!:eek: lool :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by M1F2R3
You still have three more choices! If it all goes wrong then you still have clearing!

YEAHH :smile:
Reply 35
Dont worry! a lot of people did! Im sure they will see some good in you, in your personal statement chin up :wink:

Thank you UniquaLove :smile: I wish you all the best in your application. I think I need to focus more on the exams, less on UCAS -_-
Reply 36
Thank you UniquaLove :smile: I wish you all the best in your application. I think I need to focus more on the exams, less on UCAS -_-

Its all good :colone: Trust me lol thats what my mum has been saying pfft! focusing on UCAS to much I am (n) gunna go do some english lit revision now lol! Goood luck with everythingg :smile:
Loool yup I guess :smile: You've got really good uni's there! :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:
I don't want rejections but I think it's inevitable I'll get 1 or 2:frown:. Do uni's know your going for resits if you put down your AS grades and have higher predicted grades. I dunno I wish I knew what admission officers were thinking.
Reply 39
My sister last year applied to: KCL, Bristol, Glamorgan, Cardiff, Kent

Bristol- rejected
Glamorgan- conditional- insurance
Cardiff- rejected
Kent- rejected
KCL- conditional- got the grades and now goes there :smile:

Basically all is not lost :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending