The Student Room Group

Anyone else steal cutlery from Nandos?

Scroll to see replies

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you joker XD
but no i've never stolen from Nandos :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by worldscollide
I don't generally condone thievery, but live in a flat share and all our kitchenware inexplicably disappears within a matter of weeks, so needs must.

Last night I successfully pilfered three knives, a teaspoon, five spoons, one ramekin and a (bottomless?) pint glass :biggrin:

I was just thinking, surely I can't be the only one who does this??

Haha yes! I thought I was the only person!
Like loads of people have said, I just have friends that steal sauces.
I don't generally condone thievery, but live in a flat share and all our kitchenware inexplicably disappears within a matter of weeks, so needs must.

Last night I successfully pilfered three knives, a teaspoon, five spoons, one ramekin and a (bottomless?) pint glass :biggrin:

Do it all the time,. but not only from any particular place.

Anywhere and everywhere - we even steal cocktail shakers and boston glasses and cocktail glasses. Shot glasses, plates, bowls (wagamamas)and ****loads of cutlery.
I haven't stolen any.... but I do find the fact that they are MAGNETIC strangely appealing.

I don't play with my food, I play with the cutlery!
Reply 45
Why would you?
Stealing the wild herb hot sauce is tempting but really? Cutlery?
Reply 46
Original post by hollo
Prince Harry is the classiest person you could think of?

No. Just the first person in the upper classes who came to mind.
Why don't you take the plate and get a complete set
Steal the peri-peri, oil and balsamic vinegar. No student house is complete without.
I have never stolen cutlery from anywhere except from British Airways. I like the plastic cutlery from the Flights.
Reply 50
llol I think you may be right...

I worked in a nandos for 6 months last year, all the staff used to steal the cutlery (and cakes!) but I never noticed customers doing it... hey ho, guess it's just me then!

on a completely unrelated random stab in the dark may i ask why you no longer work there?

you have me laugh though thank you just the idea of how much you took
Reply 51
My friends Mum dared me to steal a bowl that the puddings come in because she wanted it to use as an ash tray.

I've stolen about three of them since and two of the silly green chicken things.
Original post by PapaShmurff
Why don't you take the plate and get a complete set

Already did :yes:

Original post by jonny_d123
on a completely unrelated random stab in the dark may i ask why you no longer work there?

lol I wasn't fired for stealing cutlery if that's what you're thinking, the managers actually loved me because I was the only one who ever did any work. I left because I found a much better paid job that didn't involve lugging chicken bones around the place.

Original post by Kimbliboo

...and two of the silly green chicken things.

omg I KNEW people took those! At one point we had none left at all and the managers made us search the entire place because they refused to accept the notion that customers may be stealing them. ha!
(edited 13 years ago)
Hmm stealing cutlery from a public restaurant which has possibly been touched by someone infected with something!! Great!!
Reply 54
Original post by ArcaneAnna
Do it all the time,. but not only from any particular place.

Anywhere and everywhere - we even steal cocktail shakers and boston glasses and cocktail glasses. Shot glasses, plates, bowls (wagamamas)and ****loads of cutlery.

It must take some skill to pinch bowls from wagamama, the soup ones are enormous!
Original post by fortunecookie
It must take some skill to pinch bowls from wagamama, the soup ones are enormous!

Just stuck it in me bag haha.
...I did try down my top first, but thought that it wouldn't quite work.
Reply 57
Nope, but I do know a few people who like to steal mugs from Starbucks :tongue:
Reply 58

I've never even been into a Nandos.
Original post by .Ali.
I've never even been into a Nandos.

Me neither and I live in area where everybody wants to go Nandos. :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending